X

Taehyung pov

After the case, I had been put on probation and I had a tracking monitor on my ankle so the police would know where I was at all times.

I laid on my wooden porch reading a boring ancient book I had found in one of the shelves my parents had had for years and I was satisfied.

The stars in the sky comforted me since I was alone and the breeze grazing against my cheek made me feel cold, but I didn't really care as it somehow made me feel warm.

It was nighttime and my parents had gone to a close friend's party but obviously they didn't want me there because I was an embarrassment to the family after what had happened, and I was also on probation.

I suddenly felt a tap on my book as I was not paying attention to it and I moved the book away from my sight, being greeted by a faded crimson headed boy.

Jungkook to be exact.

I furrowed my brows, "What the fuck are you doing here this late?" I rose my brow and he looked so innocent, wearing a puffy black coat accompanied with a beanie and a cranberry colored scarf. I could also tell that he had got new glasses.

"F-Fuck is a bad word..." He muttered.

I just laughed sarcastically, "So that's what you came here for? To say I'm saying a bad word that was directed to you when you arrived?"

"N-No...I-I just, wanted t-to see you..." He paused, "m-my d-dad said I shouldn't even dare to s-say your name...b-but I d-disobeyed him for once and n-now I'm h-here..."

I reluctantly put my book aside and sat up, "You should've listened to your father..."

He stepped back, seeming confused, "W-Why?" He said and I looked at his feet, since I knew he was scared of me.

I looked back up at him, "Do you really want to see someone like me?"

He giggled a bit, "O-Of course! Y-Your my f-friend..." He said realizing how enthusiastic he was.

I rolled my eyes. "Even though I could fuck you without your consent since no ones around?" I told him, licking my chapped lips.

"F-Fuck me?" He tilted his head. "H-How does t-that work?" He said in confusion, only having the mindset that 'fuck' was a bad word and that it couldn't be used in any other way.

I closed my eyes in frustration, opening them seconds later. "I meant have sex with you without your permission." I explained picking up my book.

He frowned and I smirked. "Scared now? Go home." I advised and he spoke up.

"A-After what h-happened, I-I know you wouldn't d-do it to me a-again..." He said hastily and my eyes widened a bit for a second, thinking of reasons why he would he say that.

What was wrong with him? Did he not get the hint about how fucked up I was?

I stood up, "What makes you say that?" I asked walking closer to him. "I could do it to you again if I wanted." I said sternly, pushing him against the wooden banister surrounding my porch.

"Go Home." I ordered in a serious tone and he looked into my eyes before hugging me without any meaning or reason.

"N-No..." He whispered into my chest covered by the fabric of my pajamas. "U-Unless...you watch a movie with me?"

I was taken aback by his aura around me and he was surprisingly very warm. He was attached to me.

My eyes were widened and I couldn't speak properly. "J-Jungkook.."