XV

Just saying, this happened in the first chapter when Jimin and Hana first met

Hana's pov
14 years ago...

I wasn't picked.

As I cried recklessly into my sleeve I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked up. It was-

"J-Jimin?" My high pitched voice cracked as I hiccuped from my cries.

He scratched the back of his head, "I-I didn't get picked either, so...my family was wondering if your family wanted to come and get ice-cream with us?"

I looked back at my mother, "M-Mom?" I asked and she nodded, "Go ahead sweetie, I just need to take this call" My mom said, taking her ringing phone from her back pocket and answering it.

Jimin suddenly held out his hand to me and I wiped my runny red tinted nose with my overused sleeve.

I anxiously reached out my hand to him and I connected our hands with just one touch.

And that was the start of our friendship.

***
10 minutes later

We were in an ice cream parlor and we were sitting in a booth as our parents were sitting in a separate booth, talking about what adults talk about.

"Meet my brother, Jungkook" Jimin introduced me and Yoona to as the coconut haired boy smiled shyly.

"H-Hi" He stuttered as he held onto a notebook, eating his ice cream slowly.

"Um...my name is Hana," I told him as Jimin licked his lips. Yoona ignored everything around us and just stared at Jimin absentmindedly.

"I need the bathroom" Yoona said making way for herself so she could go, "I'll be back!" She said in a enthusiastic voice and we all nodded in agreement.

"Well..." Jimin said, "I met her during a dance audition" He told Jungkook as he was now writing in his notebook, stealing glances at Hana before biting into his ice cream with his bunny teeth.

I didn't believe Jimin when he told me his brother was the only one who could do that in their family. I usually got brain freeze if I tried.

"Jungkook?" Jimin called as he finally caught Jungkook's attention, him finally looking at Jimin in confusion.

"What are you writing?" Jimin asked as Jungkook bit his lips in embarrassment, red overcasting his cheeks. "N-Nothing"