Chapter 1

Hey,guys!:D Welcome to my second fan-fic! I just want to start off by saying that I don't own Big Time Rush,just my character,Kylie. I hope you guys enjoy this fan-fic!:D

Hello,I'm Kylie Shmidt,Kendall Shmidt's little sister. I am 19 years old. I have been best friends with Logan Henderson,Carlos Pena,and James Maslow since we've moved to California. Now I go on tour with them. It's alot of fun. Right now,we are on the tour bus heading to Dallas,Texas. It's 3 hours away from where we are now.

Kendall:Kylieeeee! Come play X-box with ussss!

I sighed and walked into the room where Logan and Kendall were playing X-box. James was watching,and Carlos was on the couch sleeping. Kendall handed me a controller.

Me:What game are we even playing?

Logan:Call of Duty!

Kendall:Ha,you said duty.

I gave Kendall a weird look but shook it off.

Me;I don't like shooting games,remember?

Kendall:Oh,yeah...

Logan:Wait,why don't you like shooting games?

I looked at him and sighed.

Me:When I was 12,I was home alone,and a guy broke into our house and tried to shoot me.

Logan:Oh,wow. I'm so sorry...

Me:It's fine. I'll just watch.

I sat down by James on the floor. Then the microwave started beeping.

James:The popcorn's ready!!!

Logan and Kendall:WOOHOO! (I don't own Windows Down.:P)

James got up and got the popcorn. He poured it into a bowl and sat back down. He turned to me.

James:Popcorn?

Me:Sure!

I grabbed a handful of popcron and continued to watch Logan and Kendall shoot people. It became too much for me.

Me:I'm gonna go sit in the other room.

Kendall:Okay,sis!

I got up and walked into the other room. Dustin,the boys' guitar player,was in there.

Me:Oh,hey,D-belt!

Dustin:Hey,Kylie! *sees me eating popcorn* Where'd you get the popcorn?

Me:Oh,James made so-

Then he ran into the room where the guys were. I just shook my head. Being on tour with Big Time Rush can get so weird so fast...

Well,that's the end of my first chapter of my second fan-fic!:D I hope you guys liked it! Please comment! I want to know how you felt about this!