2

"How did you get Yifan wait for one hour?" Baekhyun asked after the meeting on the way back to his office. "Yifan usually a strict person even with Chanyeol." Baekhyun said as Yixing said and nodded to other staff to pack their bags. "Have good day, Sir."

"Have good day, Boss." They bowed as quickly when out not wanted to work overtime. "Fuck Baekhyun, do you want gossip?" Yixing sighed and sit on his chair while Baekhyun quickly sit in front.

"Speak!! I like gossip." Baekhyun said as Yixing chuckled tiredly. "The man that I had one night stand was Yifan." Yixing said as Baekhyun eyes widen. "So you got laid by Yifan!!!" Baekhyun fangirling. "Fuxk, no." Yixing rolled his eyes. "I just asked what he want and he said he want to take me out for dinner this weekend. That's all." Yixing said as Baekhyun chuckled.

"Dinner? What a mess!!!" Baekhyun slammed the table.

"Think positive, Xing!!! Yifan head over heel by you!!! I never seen Yifan going out with someone he had one night stand with." Baekhyun said as Yixing ignored it. "What nonsense you said?" Yixing frowned and opened his laptop, starting doing his work. "You should rest, Xing!" Baekhyun slammed the laptop as Yixing sighed.

"Fine!!!" Yixing groaned and took his keys and coat leaving Baekhyun alone and drive his car back to his personal penthouse. Yixing throw his keys on table and slammed himself on top of bed. "Urghhhh, I miss you bed." Yixing kissed his pillow. He closed his eyes and sighed.

"ahh....this is alll what I want-"

Ring!!! Ring!!!!

Yixing frowned and take his phone and showed unknown number. He decline and closed his eyes back. He almost fallen asleep when his phone sudden rang again. Yixing groaned and answered the call. "Hello?"

"Hello, beauty." The man chuckled as Yixing frowned. "Ceo Wu?" Yixing asked. "Right!!! What a genius you are!" Yifan compliment him as Yixing raised his eyebrow and speechless. "Ceo Wu, how did you get my number?" Yixing asked as Yifan smiled. "Easy. Just ask your boss." Yifan said as Yixing nodded.

"what the fuck with personal data for worker, boss? I'm going resign after this!!!" Yixing rubbed his face and sighed. "What do you want, Ceo Wu?" Yixing asked.

"Open your door?" Yifan ordered. "What do you mean open my door?" Yixing stand up and walked to his door. "Just open." Yifan said as Yixing opened the door shocked when he saw Yifan in front of his house's door. Yifan smiled and turned off his phone before he walked inside with Yixing in shocked state. Yifan smiled and kissed his lips.

"How can you be this sweet?" Yifan grinned as Yixing speechless.

"How did you know my address?" Yixing raised his eyebrow. "Finding your information is the most simple thing." Yifan chuckled and dragged Yixing on his bed.  "Wowowowowow." Yixing eyes widen and put his hand front and pushed Yifan away. "I don't having sex or anything, okay? Last time, just one night stand. Not MORE than that." Yixing said.

Yifan grinned and kissed lightly on his nose. "What about I want to be more with you?" Yifan asked. "No." Yixing said and slipped inside his blanket. Yifan slipped his hands around his waist making Yixing  goosebumps. "What the hell are you doing?" Yixing turned around and face to face with Yifan. He hit few times on Yifan's hand but Yifan hold him tighter and pushed him closer. Their face only inch away from each other as Yifan smiled. "You looks pretty under moonlight, sweetheart." Yifan grinned as Yixing hit his chest.

"Don't act like we're close when we're not." Yixing glared. "Then let's know about each other." Yifan hugged him as Yixing frowned. "You're weird , Wu Yifan." Yixing said but he ignored it and fallen asleep.

🌸🌸🌸

When Yixing wake up, Yifan was not there so he ignored it and walking to his kitchen found that Wu Yifan aas there cooking for him. "Oh, almighty Ceo Wu is in the kitchen." Yixing lean on his side on the wall and smiled. "I never thought to see someone beautiful lean while watching me cooking in the morning." Yifan grinned as Yixing chuckled and sit on the chair front the counter.

"Like hell. We just like having secret relationship." Yixing laughed as Yifan smiled and put his knife. He walked front Yixing and locked him between his hands on counter. "Zhang Yixing, I don't mind having secret relationship with you." Yifan smirked as Yixing eyes widen.

"what the fuck? How did he know my real name?"  Yixing panicked.

"You think I will don't know about simple thing like that?" Yifan whispered.

"I know more than you don't know, Zhang Yixing." Yifan grinned.

"Zhang Yixing, you mess with Wu Yifan. So you need to be responsible with it."

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA I'M DONE WITH THIS FIC.