Part2:

Elly got into the car, frustrated beyond belief. Who does she think she is! she shouted, slamming her hand against the wheel. Trying to calm down, she turned on the car. As if it was a habit, Elly moved her hand up to grab her seatbelt but stopped when she saw her mother on the porch with her hands on her hips, smirking.

Ill show her, Elly grumbled. Letting go of the strap she put her car into gear and backed down the driveway. Elly was in a world of thoughts.

With Erica being an overprotective mom, she made sure she scolded Elly for being stupid. Its not like I was driving dangerously! she had said to her mother. Its ten minutes driving from home to school for petes sakes! What can happen in ten minutes?!

Sighing, Elly took 3 deep breaths and decided to put on some music to relax. Looking down, Elly started clicking the radio.

Click- No.

Click- Nope.

Click- (Sigh) Where is the-?

Time stopped.

Elly screamed.

Ellys car tires slid along the large and visible oil leak on the road.

The car tipped

Elly went surging through the front window with such force it shattered.

The car stilled

Elly went soaring through the air with no control over her body.

She landed head first, with a gut-wrenching crack. All the blood in her body ran towards her brain. Smoulders of smoke came rushing out of the car and wrapped around her like a suffocating blanket.

Silence.

There was only one thing Elly thought, as she closed her eyes.

Ma was right.