GOT7's Debut

Gem(Selena for now since she hasn't debuted)
sat at the van as she was told that she can support the boys debut. She was leaving this year but the boys she loved debuted so she couldn't really just quit yet.
She walked the halls and saw the door of the GOT7 waiting room open.
"Jackson!!" She sang as she walked in to see half of them shirtless.
"Yah, if you are changing your shirts then at least close the door" Selena exclaimed.

"Why are you not as flustered?" Mark asked.

"I basically lived with you guys for the past 3 years" Gem pointed out making all the boys realize.

"Wah look at Bam" Selena pointed out his hair and smiled at him hugging him.

"Yah, she's my best friend" Jackson said.
"Yeah but she isn't your girlfriend, while she can be mine" Jinyoung commented putting his arm around the girl who just laughed at him and smacked his side.

"You guys are about to debut" Selena smiled at them watching some of them grow.
"I believe in you all. The world will know GOT7" Gem smiled at them as they all gave her a hug.

"And one day, you will debut. Shaking the world with your amazing aura and talent" JB said giving the girl a kiss on the forehead.

"Yah, you guys are debuting but you are making me cry, what the hell man" Selena pouted and smacked them all.

"You all better do good out there." Gem said giving them all a kiss on the cheek.

"And I swear if you fall when doing your flip, I will smack you" Gem said to Mark who just laughed at the girl and hugged her.

"GOT7 fighting!" She smiled as they all went to the stage.
Selena watched the boys perform.

"You all better do great" She muttered as she took her phone out and recorded the boys.

The performance finished and all the boys were laughing and jumping as they have officially debuted now.

Selena saw their parents waiting for them and she went to greet them all.

"Annyeong!" She bowed and introduced herself, when the boys were getting out of their outfits Gem was talking to their parents.

"Wah, so you are the girl who kept these boys in line?" Jinyoung's mom asked and Selena nodded shyly.

"Yep, I would usually stop by almost everyday to make sure they were eating properly. I knew Jackson since I was a baby so he's like my brother and so are the other boys" Selena explained.

"Wahh, thank you! BamBam has been talking about you so much and how you were like the boy's best support" Bam's mom said and Selena just smiled shyly.

"If you want I can call the boys to meet you guys now!" Selena said and went backstage to meet the boys and tell them about their parents.

"Wah... Jinyoung better date that girl, I love her" Jinyoung's dad said.

"Wait no.. JB!"

"We all know Youngjae is the one for her"

"Guys, you're parents are here" Selena said peeking her head in the waiting room when someone grabbed her and next thing she knew she was squished in between sweaty people.

"Yah! You guys are so sweaty!" She whined.

"WE PERFORMED AND DEBUTED!" Jackson yelled.

"I'm so proud of you guys" She smiled at them.

"But your parents are outside" She pointed out and the boys nodded and they all went to where their parents were.

Their parents all congratulated their kid.

Jackson made a video call with his parents.
She saw them and smiled and waved from the background.

"IS THAT SELENA?" Jack's mother asked and Jackson nodded.

Selena skipped to the phone.

"J Eomma Annyeong" She greeted them smiling happily.

"WAHH YOU LOOK SO MUCH MORE MATURE" Jack's dad said.

"Hahah! I miss you guys!" She spoke in cantonese.
"We miss you too! Jackson next time you visit us bring Selena with you or else!" Jack's mom said and Jack nodded laughing.
-

"I'm serious son, marry her before Jackson does" Jinyoung's mom said to Jinyoung who just blushed red.

"NOW WAIT A DAMN MINUT--" JB's dad was about to protest.