Rookie Debut Inkigaro

Gem was prepping for BLACKPINK's stage of BOOMBAYAH.

She was at the practice room dancing with Lisa as the other girls went for a break.

"Unnie are you nervous?" Gem asked and Lisa nodded.

"BamBam said that in Inkigayo if people think you are attractive then people might slip you their number" Lisa mentioned.

"They are wasting their sandwiches" Gem pouted.

"I'm pretty sure you are going to get some! Gem you look amazing and that outfit for the stage fits you like amazinggly" Lisa said with jazz hands.

"Nah, I don't think I am going to get any" Gem said laughing at the Thai's word.

"Mark my words" Lisa pointed out making the two youngest just laugh and started to do the choreo again with Gem.

(Gem got the second chorus/bridge Rosie's part and she got half of Jennie's and Lisa's part)

--

Gem was walking about in the waiting room singing her part, with her being able to hit the high note she smiled to herself.

The door smacked open and it revealed Jackson.

"How's my small pup?" Jack asked as he saw the girl all nervous.

"I'm fine, just nervous," Gem said.

"I'm gonna debut Jack!" She squealed and jumped into Jackson's arm.

"Yeah, your training finally paid off. Like dayum girl have you seen yourself" Jackson commented at the girl seeing as she changed from that 154 cm brunette to the 169 cm goddess.

"Thanks, but I think they are about to call me to the stage soon. I'm waiting for Rosie. She is still styling her hair" Gem said, pointing to the Australian who was seated on the chair getting her hair done.

"Annyeong Sunbae" She greeted him bowing in tiny.

"Good Luck Rose!" Jack said, giving her a thumbs up.

The man then soon walked out to be in the canteen to wait for the girl as he could see her from the live T.V that was playing.

Jackson saw the performance starting and he smiled as he saw his best friend sing the beginning lines.

"Wah hyung, look at them!" Jackson turned his head to see Sehun and his members.

"The maknae looks hot" Lay commented and Jackson's ears just flared up.

"I know right! She is slaying the dance too" Suho said.

"She's the main dancer," Kai said as he brought out his phone to search her profile.

"So is she a dancer, vocalist or rap?" Chanyeol asked shocked as Gem started to rap her part.

"She's an ace," Baekhyun commented.

"Yah, guys come on we have our performance coming up" Suho said and they all nodded and got out of the room except for Chanyeol.

"Excuse me, but can you please give the maknae from BLACKPINK a sandwich with my number in it?" He asked his staff as he gave the staff his number.

"Thank you!" Chanyeol said and ran off but as soon as he did Lay came in and did the same thing making the staff just laugh.

Jackson chuckled at the boys and understood why they would want his best friend's number.

"She surely is a dazzling diamond" He commented as he saw the girl through the screen, he took his phone out and zoomed into the girl, captioning in his instagram story.

'Supporting my little puppy bestie' He smiled at his phone.

He saw the performance ended and knowing the girl she would probably be crying right now.
So he took his sandwich and went to the girl but he walked back realizing that she still had to perform her other song,whistle.

"Maybe I should go and support her in the crowd" Jackson muttered to himself and he walked out to the hallways and into the group of fans.

"OMO JACKSON WANG" A fan exclaimed as she saw the guy beside her, he placed a finger to his lips as he sat away from the fans.

He recorded the girl.

"Lets go!" He said as he danced to the song.

Whenever the girls started to twerk Jackson would just start screaming.

--

"Damn" Kai said as he saw the girls dance their heart outs.

"That was kinda hot"

The song finished and all the girls exited the stage and Jackson knew he had to bring tissue so he brought the emergency tissues and entered the waiting room to see all th girls thanking the staffs and crying.

"Selena-yah" He said as he saw the girl crying, she ran to his arms.

"Jackson I debuted!" She smiled.

"I finally did it" She said looking up at the guy who smiled back at the younger girl wiping her tears with his thumbs.

"Hey come on, don't ruin your makeup!" Jackson whined making the stylists laugh and agree with him.

"Congratulations girls" Jackson smiled at the other 4 girls who nodded and thanked him.

"Let's go to the canteen and get you all a sandwich," Jackson said and Gem nodded.

"We will go too!" The 97' liners said and they all nodded as the 4 went to the canteen.

"Where is BamBam?" Lisa asked Jackson.

"He has some business to do, sorry Lisa" Jackson said and Lisa nodded disappointed but understanding.

When the girls received the sandwich each, Jackson got one too. A staff tapped Gem on the shoulder.

"Ne?" She asked.
"Here" The staff said, handing the girl 5 sandwiches.

Jackson's eyes widened at 5, he thought only Chanyeol and Lay did it.

"What is this?" She asked the staff who just laughed at her expression.

"I TOLD YOU NANA!" Lisa exclaimed as she and Rosie high-fived.

"What am I going to do with these?" Gem pouted as the other three laughed at her.
Gem looked at the sandwiches and gasped.

"Omo! Zhang Yixing" Gem said as she looked at the sandwich.

"You got THE Byun Baekhyun's number but you still fangirl over Lay sunbae?" Rosie asked as she saw the different sandwiches.

"What can I say? He's my bias man!" She said, making everyone laugh at her.

She added the numbers to her phone.
She added them on kakaotalk, and she is certain they got the message as it said they added her back.

She smiled at the rest.

After all that training, she finally debuted