"I'm Miu Manasuke."

As I enrolled in Seirin high and it's my first year, I walk to my locker but a bunch of boys knocked down the books I was holding "hey nerd!" I looked up and saw the boys hold out their hands requesting for my money, as I give them my money they walk away and kick my books on their way.

Then my friend comes and helps me with my books "hey Momoi.." "Hi Miu! How are you?" "oh am going soo great thanks for asking Momoi!" she then flicks me on the arm "ow!" but we both giggle and get to class.

~after school~
As I walked out of school, I head to gym so I could study but then a girl bumps into me which spills my vanilla milkshake. " oh my gosh, am so sorry!" "it's okay, I need to change." "I'll bring you to one of the boys locker." then I asked her "could you wait for me?"

I then take my shirt off revealing me in my bra and the rest of my uniform. "you're numbers...?!" the girl says to me and I say "huh?" "nothing!" "oh and may I have your name?" "oh my name is Aida Riko but call me Riko." "I'm Miu Manasuke but call me Miu."

I realized I was looking down and Riko hasn't seen my face but I heard other voices....boy voices! I then looked down and covered myself with my arms. "Riko! help me! they're boys here." I gesture her to the group of boys with the basketball, "oh. don't mind them, they're my friends but they'll eat you up seeing you like this..." I then reminded myself that I dropped my glasses but I don't real need the but I have to wear them. "Riko my glasses I can't find them." "Oh what do they look like?" "they're orange glasses that are wider than those." I pointed o a guy with black short hair and black glasses thinner than mine.

"Oh! you mean Hyuga! okay I'll help you look for your glasses." As we were crawling around trying to find my glasses I then bumped to the same guys that took my money. "hey are you looking for these nerd?" I know they have my glasses but I don't want to raise my face up without any glasses "give. them. back." I was clenching my fists but the guy says "unless you do something for us.."

He then grabs my wrist and tries to put my face up but I then feel a stronger hand grab my wrist as he says "let. her. go. Do what your senpais tell you." the guys then ran away and I see the hand with my glasses and grab it as I say to the guy "thanks for my glasses." "you're welcome." I bring my face up but I see a guy with the black glasses...oh it must be Hyuga that Riko talked about! but....he had a face as red as a tomato and a bit of a nosebleed........oh! I forgot I was in my bra and the rest of my uniform!!!

I then push Hyuga at another group of boys with the basketball "Riko!! where are you?" I yell as I see Riko with the group I pushed Hyuga into. I then sneak to Riko's side and whisper to her "what about me Riko?" she then jumps in surprise with the boys and Hyuga the boy that helped me asks Riko "Riko! how do you know her??" "I ran into her and spilled her vanilla milkshake on herself and I was thinking of helping her change in the boys locker room....oops I shouldn't have said that." I then introduced myself "I'm Miu Manasuke."

I then go behind her and wave to the boys, there was a boy with blue hair and a low presence I could feel but feels very familiar, a boy with red hair and weird eyebrows but so damn tall but the rest of the group were just regular height.

As Riko then says to the guys "come on we have practise lets go! come on! come on!" the boys run to the gym while I grabbed my stuff and picked out my shorts from the bag, Riko brings me to the locker room.

Riko
As I was helping Miu change I gave her my shirt and she changed but as I looked at her chest and body I saw how large the numbers are!! she has numbers higher than the Generation of Miracles all together!!

Miu
As I was done changing I thanked Riko and walked out of the locker and ended up with a bunch of stares from the boys except the blue-haired guy.