~Chapter 6~

As the match is starting between us and Kirisaki Daiichi, as we did tip-off we got the ball and Izuki has it. As we did run&gun, I grab the ball as I was doing the fireball drive. Then the guy that guards me says "I won't let you pass, you f*cking brat!!!" "I'm not...a brat!" I pass him and I dunk it myself!!

We take the first 2 points!! Then as Hanamiya has the ball, he passes it to a guy but as Hyūga blocks him, another guy comes out of nowhere and does a rough screen but the guy who shoots loosens up to much and misses!!

As it was rebound, the bubblegum guy takes the ball and almost swings his elbow to Kagami's head!! shit!! Now we were tied, then as it was a rebound, the fisheyes guy takes the ball and as he swings his elbow to Hyūga's face, I go in front of him and block him with my arm as I say "we're on court. Now use that bastard's brain of yours and fight fairly with basketball."

My clutch time was showing as the guy responds with "we are." then he passes it to Hanamiya which they do a layup, as he passes me, he says "we were so close to crushing that four-eyes just like you. Don't get in the way." then Izuki asks me "Miu, are you okay?" I shake a bit as I say "of it's just me getting hurt, then it's fine...but...

I can't allow them to hurt my teammates....!" I started clenching my fists, I then say deadly and as a threat "Hanamiya I'll definitely beat you!" I had an evil aura around me.

Since we were losing by 7-8, as it was rebound, the guy tries to step on my foot but it doesn't work so he elbow me really hard on the stomach "argh!" "Miu!" the bubblegum guy then shoots it in. I was getting pissed off and as I was gonna punch him, Kuroko then hugs me from my waist behind me. It always stopped me from doing what I did an calmed me down but I cried a bit "Miu. You need to think about your actions." "I know. It's just that that gum bastard *sniffles* I mean the whole team acts and uses dirty tricks..."

Then as we had a timeout, Riko then pinches my cheek really hard which I hated!! "ow~!!" "Next time if you're gonna hit the guy, do it so you won't get caught either!!"

As I see Hyūga with a scratch on his arm which makes me sadden, I then say "inside is fine with me alone. I'll entrust the outside for the offence and the defence." "I'll handle the inside with Miu too." "Wait...Kiyoshi you're already hurting your knee. No!! We should rather substitute you and..." "no I'm doing it. Sorry Riko, I'll curse you for the rest of my life if you replace me now."

As the game started, Kagami tries to shoot but it's a rebound, two guys were hurting me but I didn't care I jumped as high as I can and shot it in "that degree of contact is nothing." Kiyoshi and I did the rebounds a lot of times, I saw the scratches on both of us but mostly on me. As the score is 16-13, someone trips me and as I fell down the other guy hits me on the face with the elbow which broke my glasses and scratched a bit of my face!!

"Miu!!" "referee time!!" I get up slowly as I remove a piece of glass off my face and I say "I like this team a lot, that is why I decided to protect everyone even if sacrificing my soul or body or both. That why I like this team!!!" I stood up again with blood on my face and I was holding my broken glasses, I raise my arms like guarding. as we had a ten minute break and the score was 45-40 and we are winning, then I see Hanamiya bump to Kuroko as I start having a murdering look on my face, then I hear Kuroko say "why do you play with such dirty tricks?"

As he explains he then says "kidding dumbass!! You know how they say 'other's tradegy tastes like honey', right? It's good!! Your senpai were a total masterpiece." He walks away as we arrive to the locker room, I broke my miniature basketball souvenir then Izuki asks me "are you and Kiyoshi alright?" I raise my head up as I give my biggest smile "I'm fine~! No problem~!" I was covered and scratches and bruises then I went beside Kagami and Kuroko and I had my head down.

Kagami

As I took my anger on the bench, then Miu and Kuroko say "you shouldn't be breaking stuff." "After all that, how can you stay so calm, huh!!" As I peered to both their faces I instantly chickened out!!

Seriously....it's my first time seeing....such a furious Kuroko and an angry Miu on the verge of her tears!!

Hanamiya

As I was in the washroom washing my hands, I look behind me as I see...."hey, I didn't imagine seeing you here. The ace of the 'Generation of Miracles,' Aomine Daiki." "Oh it's you." "As usual, you've got no manners. Show me some respect." "I only played with you one or two times. As usual, you're having quite a cheap match." I chuckle as I say "cheap? Hahaha, don't give me that. Those are just bait for luring them in."

"Hmm..I don't quite get it but....this match. You're going to lose it." "Huh? Pha! To a team that just formed last year and couldn't do a thing to you guys? You're really looking down on us. Actually, I'd like you to teach me how we're gonna lose."

"Nothing...it's not a matter of whether I'm looking down on you or not. There's no reason. It's just that you made Tetsu and Miu angry. It's just that."

Miu

Then as the 3rd quarter started, I had the ball, bubblegum guy and another guy blocked me but I did the drive, jumped over Kuroko, and dunked the ball!! Then the guy that guarded me then said to me "isn't your drive...suppose to move at the same time as a blink....?!" I then turn to him as I say "huh? Really?" Then as we had 47-40 points, Kuroko switches with Koga and I switched with someone. Then as Kirisaki does a member change, it was a guy with black slicked-back hair, then as I get the rebound I notice that this guy isn't a power type....in terms of strength #12 was better."

As Izuki does a pass it gets blocked by Hanamiya and he scores it in!! "It's okay Izuki!! Don't worry!!" As then Izuki tries to pas to Hyūga, it gets stolen by Hanamiya!! Again!! Then they shoot again!! I've been playing long enough with them that the ball shouldn't be taken away from Izuki. I then realize what's happening is that our moves are easily read since we were really mad.

The 3rd quarter is over. The score is 47-58, we were all silenced and Izuki is furious. I then say "....we might be able to be able to break free." "Eh?" Riko says as I continue, "if Kuroko and I stop the team play."

Then the last quarter begins!

Then as Kuroko and I come out, as Izuki passes to Hyūga, Hanamiya was going to steal until I reached in and shot a two-pointer! Kuroko and I will independently change the course. Hanamiya looked furious! As Kuroko and I kept changing the course, the score is 54-60 points, then as Hyūga was going to shoot, it then goes out, as I tried to get the rebound, the guy with slicked hair then elbow me on my stomach. Then as we have a timeout, Riko then says "Teppei, I'm pulling you out." As he refuses, Riko says she doesn't want the past to happen again as I then say "you're like the brother that acts like a mother, it's funny and makes me happy. So I want you to keep protecting us in the future and I don't want you to over exert yourself in this match." Then as we continue the match.

Then as I pass to Hyūga, he then shoots a three pointer perfectly. The score was 57-62, then as Hanamiya dribbles the ball, Izuki is guarding him, but I take the ball away as I pass it to Hyūga who does a fake 3 pointer and passes it to Izuki as he shoots it in. Then as I get the rebound, but as Hyūga passes it, I then pass it back to him as he then gets a three pointer and we lead by 69-68 point!! Then as I was behind Hanamiya, eh then grabs the ball and then swings his elbow to my face but misses. Then as he passes me, he then does a floater shot! "Did you think rough plays and steals are all I'm capable of? Of course not, dumbasses. Even without using cheap tricks I can score points anytime I want. To be honest, I'm disappointed that I couldn't break you guys, but it's all fine. Regardless, as long as I win, your dreams are finished. Your disgusting friendship acts are all over." "....stop messing around. I chose to fight because I believe that the basketball the 'Generation of Miracles' was wrong. But they would never do....anything as dirty as what you've done...!! Using such methods, don't you dare ruin our- our senpais'- everyone's dreams!!" I then pass Hanamiya with my fireball drive as I then dunk it in!! Then Izuki shoots. The game ends with us winning 76-70 points!!

We then cheer!! As Kuroko and I are outside, "everyone's about to leave dumbass-" "yikes! Please don't startle us like that Bakagami!" "I suffer from it everyday!!" Then as I watch Kuroko vs Kagami, he was getting owned! "It's perfect!!" Then Hyūga comes out of nowhere, he then says as he kicks Kagami "don't give me 'it's perfect!!'" "Ouch!" "Why did you start playing 1-on-1 with him, you retard!!" "Well, it is better than being intimidated." Kiyoshi says, we then head home.