Pissed Off Over Every Person Rude!!!

Yōhei

As the game with Seirin was gonna start, I see one of the crown-less generals and the Mystery Goddess!!! "why are two of them here?" "What's wrong?" "....you know about the Generation of Miracles?" "Yeah why?""during middle school, there were people other than them.........that definitely would have been called geniuses if they were born in a different era, the uncrowned talents shadowed by the absolutes.....and a legendary girl with the same abilities as the Generation of Miracles but only 5 can be there..............she's the Mystery Goddess..." I then motion to the short girl and the guy with huge hands.

~time skip~

Miu

As the game was still ongoing, Kagami was double-teamed and was forced to throw the ball out of bounds. "Kagami, I'm furious too but please, calm down!" "SHUT UP IM COMPLETELY CALM!!" I was pissed off by how he's yelling at me, then Kiyoshi pats both our heads as he says "you guys! Your faces is so scary! Let's go with more ea~se!!" Kagami then says "ouch! Ouch! You're slapping too much!" "Oops! Sorry!"

Then as we continued with the game, Kiyoshi had the ball again and when he was gonna shoot....he then ducked down and moved around the defender as he shot it in. Then as the opposite player goes brute force, I then say "don't take me lightly, pervert~!" I then slap the ball out of his hands really hard!

As the ball went to Kuroko, he passed it to Kagami who plans to do a dunk..........he jumps too high and hits his head on the hoop and misses!! "Too high--!!" We all said as I said "dumbass!!" Then the first quarter is finished, I then dragged Kagami to help him.

Then as the second quarter starts, we miss but Kiyoshi takes the rebound, then as Kiyoshi was going to do a pass, he instead does a shot! The score was 91-53! But I was mad but Kagami was furious since we didn't get to shoot yet, as he doesn't listen to us calm down, then Kuroko sling-shot his wristband at Kagami which pissed him off and he flicked me on the forehead which a tear comes out "ow~! Kuroko you are such a meanie~!" "Thank you for drawing the opponent's defence, it's easier for us to attack, there's no reason for you to be grumpy."

"Hmph." "Also can you see that?" He then motions me to some people from Tōō academy!! "Today the contents of the match shall be passed to Aomine-kun. Make a deceleration of war, please." "I'll slam it down!"

As I had the ball, they double team me but I pass them as quickly as Aomine, then the pervert tries to block me, then I do one of my special moves which I then I disappear then I'm on the left, then I do the same thing except I'm right beside the hoop and then I slam it down but I'm stuck sitting on the hoop!!

"Kagami!!! Help me down!!" I yell as Kagami jumps to me really high and grabs me as he lands on his butt but I land gracefully! It was the end of the match, we won with 108-61!!

As we were walking our ways, I ask Kagami "Kagami, c-could you make time for Kuroko and I?" I say as he says "okay..." As we meet at a basketball court he says "so.." "Could we practise our new drive on you?"

"....I see." As I motion Kuroko to go first, Kuroko disappears from Kagami's sight and reappears but past him but the ball wasn't with him, "that was a failure." Kuroko says as I pat him on the back and say "it's my turn." As I do my new drive.......

Kuroko

As Miu was going to do her drive, she disappeared from Kagami and my eyes but as he turns around we find Miu from left to right but the second she moves, the second she disappears!!

Miu

As I did the drive I dunk and then I turn to Kagami which he has a surprised face!

As I take my ball I say "looks like it's time to change this ball too. It would be nice if I could use the gym more. This is my 6th ball already." I say with a frown.