chapter 1

~Taehyung p.o.v~

i was done with training in the mountain with Yoongi my step brother,i sigh and look at yoongi sleeping hi ass off,"what do you want" i hear yoongi say,i flinch because i thought he was asleep,"nothing just thought you were sleeping"i say looking away,"oh okay,oh i got a call from mom,"he said,i perked up and look at him"what did mom say"i say scooting closer to Yoongi,"she said that Lisa is giving birth and we need to get there fast"he said getting up and me following his steps,"when did she call"i say following him,"she called 5 minutes ago"he said turn into his wolf form and running,me following his steps and turn into my black wolf and follow Yoongi.

when we got to the pack house we saw people panicking i sigh and walked in the house to see unfamiliar people but i didn't care i just ran to the nursery room to see rose jennie and jisoo standing there,damn is my sister really pregnant,"Taehyungie its a good thing your here she's in there"i hear rose say,and we heard a scream of pain,i sigh and walk in to see jong-jae standing there,"hey jong-jae" i say standing next to him,"hey"he said back.i look at my mom and walk up to her,"do you need help mom"i say grabbing Lisa hands in comfort,"yes please help me i need all the help i can get"she said i nod and call Yoongi for help and he came.

i sat down on the couch and Yoongi sat next to me,"hey tae,hey yoongi i want you to meet my mate jin"i hear Namjoon say walking up to us with a guy that looks older than him,"hi jin hyung"i say getting up to shake his hands,"hi"said yoongi also getting up and shaking his hands,"hello i'm Kim seokjin it's nice too"he said .when namjoon introduced us to jin hyung he told us he could cook now i can't wait to eat his food.after that i heard a giggling coming from upstairs.i turn to see Lisa with her daughter Yuma,i smile and give her a huge hug,"hey Lisa hey yuma"i say grabbing the littles hand and softly shaking it and giggling a little.

i was talking to chanyeol and kai ,when we were called to meet the new member of the pack,"man can't we take a break for once in a while"i hear chanyeol say walking to the garden me and kai following behind,i may be an alpha but i'm still really soft on people way to much.
chanyeol kai and i got to sit in the front seat waiting for my father to speak up."ladies,and gentlemen welcome to our forty meeting we have"my father says speaking into the Mic,"we are here to gather the newly pack members we have"he continues walking forwards,"please welcome your new pack members,please be nice to them and reat the well"i turn to my left and see 7 people walking on the podium next my father.

when the meeting was over everyone had a fun time ,but for me i didn't want to stay any further so i went to my room until the party is over,i don't like being social, all i care is about studying to become head alpha my father said that" if your not tough you can't be tough" i hear signing from one of the balcony so i went up to go check since last time i check only the head alpha and its kids got to go there, i peak from the corner of the wall to see some boy sitting on the rail.

"you're gonna get hurt if you keep rocking back and forth"i say,and he jumps a little almost falling ,"oh sorry i didn't see you there"he said getting off the rail,"it's totally fine,my names taehyung uh kim taehyung head alphas son"i say pulling out my hand,"oh nice my name is jeon jungkook"he said shaking my hand.

that night jungkook and i had bonding time,i can't say i like him but i can't say i like him all the way ,we actually talked about his past and then about my past ,after that he went back to the party,i didn't feel like partying so i went to my room and fell asleep fast.

hey guys its author i hope you enjoy this book its my first book and i will try to keep mistakes from happening please tell me too so i can correct it i hope you enjoyed it .