chapter 3

~taehyung p.o.v~

I was making my way to the  house with yoongi, and namjoon, we were training for 13 hours, "shit we're gonna be late for dinner" said yoongi Hyung shifting into his wolf form and running and namjoon Hyung following him too, "wait for me" I say shifting into my wolf form and following my two hyung.

We got there just in time to see jin Hyung placing plates down in the table, "welcome home I see you guys made it just in time" I hear jin hyung say," it's not our fault someone wanted to train more" said yoongi hyung glaring at me."sorry" I say heading to my room.

When I got downstairs I see yoongi hyung hovering over a guy with brown  hair,"what is going on" I ask walking to namjoon hyung,"yoongi found his mate, that's all you need to know" he said eating his waffles,I tilt my head to the side in confusion.

When we finished eating breakfast,I went to the training room down the hall.I wasn't expecting to see tons of alpha,but I guess I was wrong since I see no one.I grab my towel and start to work out.

After hours of training I heard a gasp coming from the front side of the room.not thinking of my actions i walk to the noise and see a bleeding jungkook hissing in pain,I chuckle and sit next to him.

"What did you do"I say grabbing his wrist,"I accidentally cut my self with glass"he said scratching his neck, "oh...you need to be careful"I say putting his finger in my mouth,"wha-what are you doing"he said blushing,cute,"I healed it"I said taking it out,"see"I say motioning to his finger that isn't bleeding anymore."thanks"he said looking away.

i was walking down the hall towards my dads room,when I heard a very loud noise coming from my parents room.I press my ears to hear but it ended up being a very loud moan."are you spying on your parents"I turn to see jungkook."pft no"I say scoffing.

jungkook and I were walking towards the garden in the back since that's were everyone is right now."so your telling that you can play the saxophone"he said raising his eyebrows,"yep"I say popping out the p
When we got out side everyone looked at us weird.I grab jungkook hand and pull him to chanyeol and kai hyung.

"Taehyung,was gonna go look you for"said chanyoel,i rolled my eyes and glare at the girl who's was glaring at jungkook."so whos this"said chanyeol."this is jungkook,jungkook meet my friend chanyeol and kai"i say pushing him forward."hi am jeon jungkook"he said shaking chanyeol and kais hands.

After I introduce jungkook to all my friends,I stared at jungkook.he so cute and and adorable I could cuddle with him everyday and night."wow is taehyung thinking"I heard namjoon say,I scoff and roll my eyes," whatever "i say going back to starring at jungkook."wow tae your so in love"I heard jimin say,"really and at least  am not the one scared of asking my mate out"I say glaring at jimin,"shut up tae,it hard to ask a girl out okay"he said blushing.

"I'm pretty sure seulgi likes you too"said yoongi holding onto hoseok shoulders,"yoongi hyung you shouldn't say anything,since you takled your own mate on the floor"said jimin laughing."anyways moving on"said yoongi rolling his eyes,"hyung you could take time and then tell her your mate,oh and never put pressure on her okay"said jungkook."wow at least someone cares"said jimin hugging jungkook.

Its been two weeks and jimin managed to tell seulgi there mates and to my surprise there dating now,while am still single like a Pringle.I sigh and roll over my bed,"tae are you in there"I heard a fimilliar voice,"yeah jungkook,you could come in"I say sitting up.i see him open the door and walking in,"do you need anything"I say laying down again,"hyung I need you to hide me"he said rather quickly,"uh what"I say raising my eyebrows,"hide me from hoseok, he's crazy,I tell you"he said running towards me,"you gotta help me hyung,please"he said with puppy eyes,"fine"I say shoving him in the closet.

Twenty minutes past  I hear a knock on my door,"come in"I say putting my phone away,"hey taehyung have you seen jungkook"said hoseok,I shake my head no and push him out the door,"nope put you could everyone else"I say shutting the door in his face.

"He gone"I say opening the closet door to see jungkook fall. out ontop of me.I groan and turn to him"your lucky your cute"I say picking him up bridal style and putting him in my bed,"goodnight Kookie"i say kissing his forehead,and falling asleep next to him.