Your first time with him

You're together since seven months now and you both think that you are ready to finally do it, to have your first time sex together. His parents aren't at home so you decided to meet at his house. One evening in winter you ring at his door and he opens it and greets you with a long, intensive kiss. His warm hands touch your cheeks and it feels so good to have that warm spot on your cold face. He smiles at you and says: ''Come it''. You do so and Michael disappears in the kitchen. You're a little bit confused but he tells you not to wait for him in the corridor but to go to his room and wait there. As he told you you go upstairs to his room and when you open the door, you can't believe what you see. There are perfumed candles everywhere. It smells so nice like vanilla and there is a very cuddly atmosphere with the bright candles inside and the snow falling outside. Suddenly you feel warm breath in your neck and someone grabbing your waist from behind pulling you closer. You feel Michael's bulge touching you, when he kisses your neck softly. You get goosebumps all over your body, from your hair line to your tiptoe and you moan quietly. He whispers in your ear: ''Baby, are you ready?'' but you hesitate. He goes on kissing your neck. ''Don't be afraid, I love you, okay?''. You nod but you're still insecure. You turn around looking him deep in the eyes. he just looks at you with his little smirk, holds your hand and guides you to his bed where you lay down. He crawls on top of you kissing your lips while pulling down his pants. His hands go under your shirt. He opens your bra, takes it off you and then you feel his hand kneading your left boob while he desists from your mouth kissing your right boob through your shirt. ''Are you ready?'' he asks but you tell him that you are afraid that something could go wrong, but he calms you down: ''Don't be afraid, I love you. Just get into it and enjoy, I'm doing the rest''. You nod, so he pulls down your pants, your underwear and his knickers. He puts on a condom and slowly his dick slides into your body. You close your eyes and put your head back, breathing heavily. Slowly, then faster and faster he pushes his dick into you while you both moan. After some time you both orgasm and you lay next to each other. Your head rests on his chest and you can hear his fast heartbeat. You smile at him and say: ''That was amazing, thank you for making my first time something really special'' and without saying a word, he smiles at you, kisses your forehead and after some time you both fall asleep.