Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught

You're at home. It's a sunday like all the sundays of the year. Nothing special until now. Your boyfriend Michael decides to visit you. Since he didn't tell you about it you're surprised when you receive a text message saying: ''Look out the window babe''. You do so and see him standing there with a huge bunch of your favourite flowers. He wears a big grin on his face when he asks: ''Open the door maybe?''. You don't say anything. You just run downstairs, very excited like a little girl on Christmas eve hearing the doorbell thinking it was Santa. You open the door and fling your arms around his neck. ''Simmer down baby, I'm also happy to see you' he says, then kisses your lips. He holds on, holds your hands in his hands, takes a step back and when he examines and checks you out fron your head down to your toes he laughs. You look down your body and realize that you still wear your pink pyjama with little brown bears on it. You blush and as he sees that you're ashamed he comes closer, grabs your waist and whispers in your ear: ''You're still beautiful and hot as fuck and if I could I'd fuck you right here in the door case'' and then kisses the skin under your ear, softly and as you feel his warm breath in your ear goosebumps are starting to spread all over your body.

Your parents don't like him, they think that he's not good for you, ''bad influence'' as they always say, so you have to creep upstairs to your room quietly where you lock the door. He sits down on your bed and you stand in front of him saying: ''I was doing homework...'' but he doesn't care, pulls you close so that you fall down to the bed. He crawls on to of you and says: ''So you'd prefer doing your fucking shit for school over having sex with me?''. ''No'' you laugh, when he kisses you passionately and of course it ends up with you having sex. After a while he orgasms but you're not finished yet, so he goes down on his knees and slowly his tongue begins to lick your wet pussy. Your orgasm in not a long time to be coming so when you're finished you both get dressed. You kiss him softly and tell him that you enjoyed it so much but that you still got homework to do.

You sit down to your desk and suddenly you hear the noise of a keypad on that something gets typed. You turn around and see Michael sitting on your bed with your laptop on his lap. You ask him what he's doing and you get ''Nothing'' as the answer. You're critical. ''But you were typing something...'' - ''It's a surprise'' he says with a smile on his face. For the split second you thought that he does something with another girl, but his warm smile and his deep green eyes you get lost into every time you look at them tell you that he's not.

After like fifteen minutes you already get tired of doing your homework so you decide not to do it and when you turn to the bed you see that Michael fell asleep. You smile, walk towards the bed and see that the laptop still is on. You look at it and see an opened document with some text. Before you get to read what he seems to have written he wakes up and turns it off. ''Have you finished your homework?'' - ''Dude no, I haven't, I'd rather make out with you again...'' you say laughing. ''What was that?'' you ask, pointing at the laptop. ''I knew that you won't do it... This... This is your surprise. While you were doing homework I wrote some lyrics and...'' he says, but you interrupt him. ''Sing it to me, please baby'' you beg. ''But it's not finished yet, it's just a little part of it.'' - ''I don't give a fuck, please just sing that fucking song to me'' you reply. ''Aw baby, where do you have that dirty expressions from?'' he asks smiling, even though he knows the answer. ''From the master of dirty expressions himself'' you say, kissing him. ''I like how you become dirtier day by day'' he whispers in your ear and there are the goosebumps again. ''So, this song is abou you'' he says while grabbing your guitar. 

''Every night she studies hard in her room, at least that's what her parents assume...''

You smile. ''Go on'' - ''There's something missing, but yeah, now the chorus:

''She said to me: Forget what you thought

cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught. 

So just turn around and forget what you thought

cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught''

He stops. ''You like it babe?'' - ''I love it'' you say with the biggest smile on your face and then kiss him again.