Chapter One

so i hope i get to finish this story because i'm excited to write this one. here you go!

his whole life his parents screamed and yelled at him. calling him worthless, Ugly, and Beating him until he screamed and cried. even then they wouldn't stop. last night he was up most of the night crying. when he went to school He Accidentally fell asleep in class. the teacher stopped in front of his desk. the teacher stared for a minute, then Slammed there ruler down on his head. Baldi shot his head up. rubbing the back of his head. he had major eyebags too. "Ow...fugh...." He Mumbled. "Mr.Baldimore...." He looked up at his teacher. "Uhm...yeah...?" he was Sweating as he waited for the teachers comment. "This is the 10th time this month. im sorry but i'll have no choice but to give you detention." His eyes grew wide. "N-No! I-I Can't! Please!" He didnt want to cry in front of the class but he couldn't hold back. Tears filled his eyes a he spoke. "Im sorry mr baldimore." his teacher said. Baldi stood up from his desk. "N-NO! P-PLEASE!" "Baldi Please sit down or you'll have to go to the principal's office." His teacher said calmy. "Nnnhh..." He held his head in his hands. "P-Please...." He mumbled as the tears finally fell.

-Time Skip-

He sits in the office with his parents. just staring down at his legs. "Your Son Threw Objects at the students and teaches." As the principal explained what happened His breathing and heart-rate quickened. "I'm sorry but your son is suspended for 5 days." He began to tremble from fear. his father slammed his arm on Baldis back. "Don't worry. it won't happen again. i promise" As they were driving home Baldi pressed himself against the car door. holding the door handle."WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING BALDI?!?!" His father screamed. Badi flinched. ducking down. "You're fucking lucky were in the car you bitch." he hunched over as he began to silently sob. his father continued his screaming and swearing. as he did so baldi gained up the courage to open the car door. he jumped out while the car was speeding. he hit the pavement and rolled into the side of the road.He groaned and pushed himself up. his temple throbbed as blood ran down his cheek. Everything was ringing and spinning. "Fffuck.." he looked at the car it was pulled over and his dad was running towards him. He tried to stand up but he just fell back down. He began to crawl away, even though it was useless. He knew his father was gaining up on him as his hearing returned.he tried to push himself up but there was a loud crack from his wrist. "AGH!" He fell back onto his shoulder. "Gnnh...." tears fell from his eyes. He stood up and tried to limp away. his father tackled him to the ground. He pinned his hands down above him on the grass. He was weak from the fall. But he tried to break his hands apart. "Gnnh..." he grew limp as things started to go dark. He blinked and suddenly people were crowding him and his father. He tried to speak, but it only came out as a soft, "Gaaah..." And, "Hhhhh..." tears fell from his face. He wanted help. He needed help. But he couldn't do anything. He tried one more time to speak. "H....elp...." it was nearly a whisper. No one had heard him. Then the world began to spin again and everything went black.

                                                                  -Time Skip-

He woke up to his father carrying him. His mother was nowhere to be seen. He was carried to the basement and thrown on the ground. "GNH!" He grunted as his father walked off. He came back with several items. But he couldn't see them. He was sitting up hugging his knees. Everything was moving slightly and hits head pounded. He took in a shaky breath through his nose as he glared at his father. He was holding a belt. The same one he always used. Fear filled his chest and voice as he spoke. "D-Dad...?" He stared at the belt. He started to walk closer to him. Baldi scooted into the corner of the room and stared. Terrified. "N-No...P-Please..." He said as tears fell. As his father got closer he braced himself as he put his arm up. He began to shake and more and more tears fell. WHAP! "AAAH!" He screamed. WHAP! More screaming. WHAP! The belt slapped his face. making a deep gash in his cheek. He was sobbing loudly and hyperventilating as he was on his knees. Having a panic attack too. His father turned around and put the belt down and stood there. glaring at his son. "D-DAD P-PLEASE! He yelled through gasps of air and tears. He came back to baldi and pinned him on the wall. A knife pressed against his throat. He hyperventilated even more. Breathing faster and faster. His face was covered in tears.he tried pushing his fathers arm away but it was useless. He was too weak.he lifted his chin up with the knife. "Fucking Bicth." he pressed the knife harder. "Gnh..." Baldi cried. His cheek stung badly from the tears. He shoved baldi to the ground and he grunted. He still was sobbing. His father pulled out a pair of handcuffs. His whole body was shaking as he sobbed. He turned him around and pinned him to the wall, Cuffing him. Shoving him back to the ground he turned and got a cloth. "HELP! SOMEBODY! PLEA-" His father tied the cloth around his mouth tightly. He was biting on it and couldn't call out without it being muffled. "MMMMH!!!!" He muffled. Sobbing. His father cuffed his feet too. He still was hyperventilating.it was getting worse by the minute. He shoved him, and baldi fell to his side. He still sobbed as he looked at his father. "You're staying like this till you go back to school. And once you go back, you better be busting ass to pay back the principal of what you did." He said. "And, Tell anyone about this and i'll do WORSE." he turned around and went back upstairs. slaming the door and locking it. "MMMMH! MMMMMPH!" He screamed. He screamed till he couldn't anymore. He was sobbing as he sat in the corner.

Well that's chapter one >:3  so the next chapters will be called, Day 1 through 5. Then it'll be back to the normal chapters. i think ill make the rest in one... i dont know.