Chapter Six

its been months since he's eaten btw

There was loud gagging, and loud Vomiting noises, coming from the boys bathroom. Again, it was only stomach acid and water that came out. "Baldi?" It was the teachers para. "You've been in there for a while now...Are you alright in there?" Before baldi could even think about what to say, He threw up more. the para ran in and saw him on his knees, Throwing up every Few minutes into the toilet. "Oh my god..." The para mumbled. he gasped for air every few words.  "P...Please don't send me home! I'm FfFUH--" he vomited even more. His turtleneck was wet around his neck as he began to cry. the para ran out and came back with the nurse. she kneeled beside baldi. "Now baldi i need you to look at me." He turned his head."Oh My..." she said. you could see his cheekbones cause he was so malnourished. She pulled the turtleneck down to see his neck. She gasped. Before she could say anything Baldi hunched over and threw up even more into the toilet. "What is he throwing up...?" The para asked. the nurse looked and only said, "Nothing..."

.Time skip to the next Morning.

He woke up on the floor in the basement of his home. he tried to sit up, but failed, he looked down and saw he was Tied up Tight. Rope wrapped around his arms and chest. rope was wrapped around his hands and feet too.  "What...?" no matter how hard he tried to break himself free, it was useless. he heard footsteps above him. knowing it was his father. baldi let out a growl to himself. he Hated his father. he just wanted to KILL Him...But he couldn't. his father is too big, and he's too small.he was so lost in his thoughts for his hate for his father, that he didn't prepare for what he would do when his father would come in. he jumped when he heard the door slam. "Oh no..." He mumbled. His father stomped down the stairs. Holding a pack of Beer, and a bottle opener. baldi quickly looked around for something. Nothing. he looked at his father and he stopped in front of him. "You wanna throw up at school huh?" He growled. Baldi tried to scoot away but his father yanked him by the foot back to him.  he opened a bottle and forced it down Baldis Throat. He coughed and tried to spit it out, but he was forced to drink it. once it was empty he yanked his head away and coughed. his throat and nose burned. and his head began to hurt. "Ughh....." He groaned. It took more than 30 minutes, but his father forced him through the whole pack. his head pounded, His throat Burned, His Nose Burned, Even his eyes burned. then his father sent him off to school.

hah i'm evil sue me