Chapter Eleven

All day at school he fought the urge to cry. He kept thinking about what his father had told him. As he walked in the halls he took in a shaky breath and Ran his fingers through his hair. He pulled his hand out and saw a small chunk of his hair in his hand. "Holy Shit..." He mumbled as he stared. He snuck into the bathroom and closed the door. He pointed his head down to see if he had a bald spot in the mirror. Luckily he didn't. "Why is my..." he mumbled as he pulled another chunk out. "What the hell?!" He cursed at himself. He growled and left his hair alone. As he walked in the halls some boy ran passed him and shoved his stuff out of his hands. "Hey go fuck yourself!" He yelled as the boy ran off. He growled as he bent down to grab his stuff, but he His his head on something. He opened his eyes and looked up. It was Y/N. Forgetting what just happened. "Oh S-Sorry!" He tried gathering his stuff and both of there hands landed on each other's. He felt his face heat up. He quickly gathered his stuff up and stood up strait. "S-S-Sorry..." He stumbled. "It's alright." Y/N Smiled. Her smile faded as she looked at his neck. "Oh my gosh Baldi what happened?!" She touched the cut on his neck. His face flushed red even more. "I...I-It's...." They both got closer and closer. "Here..." She Pulled out some Vaseline and put it on the cut. Baldi shivered at her soft touch. She blushed as Baldi's face and neck was red. "So it won't get Infected..." She looked down. "T-Th-ThaAnKs...." He stuttered, his voice cracking. "I-I gotta go..." He stuttered quickly and passed by her. Going into his class. During class, he wrote down some random lyrics on how he was feeling.

i'm happy for you
i'm smiling for you
i'd do anything
for you for you

it's always for you
and never for me
i need it to stop
so let me tell you please

i'm always sad
and i'm always lonely
but i can't tell you
that i'm breaking slowly

closed doors
locked in, no keys
keeping my feelings hidden
there is no ease

i need it to stop
and i want to be able
to open up but,
my feelings are fatal

how many times
must i keep it inside
i need to let go
and i swear that i've tried

but opening up
means trusting others
and that's just too much,
i don't want to bother

so i'll keep it inside
and I'll bury it deep
i know it's not healthy
but you won't hear a peep

though i'm always sad
and i'm always lonely
i could never tell you
that i'm breaking slowly

closed doors
locked in, no keys
keeping my feelings hidden
there is no ease

i need it to stop
and i want to be able
to open up but,
my feelings are fatal

He just stared at it for a while. His eyes burned for his tears. He blinked and tears fell onto his desk. "Isn't that right Baldimore?" His teacher said. "Y-Yeah..." He stuttered as he Quickly wiped his tears away.

There ya go buddy friends