(Ch.10) Prep

Crossing your arms across your chest, a delicate frown graced your lips. You were the last to join the class, and already you could feel the stares. Every second you stood there in this outfit, your confidence chipped away. The anger directed towards your mother was washed away against the wave of embarrassment you felt now. You shouldn't have worn this suit...you...

"Now that you're all ready," All Might exclaimed, proudly standing in front of everyone, "It's time for combat training!"

Ieda raised his hand to ask a question, but you zoned out right then.

Everyone else looked great in their costumes; why didn't you? Maybe it was because it's your mother's? Your frown deepened at this proposal. Was your mother prettier than you?

"Most villain fights on the news take place outside. However, statistically speaking, run-ins with the most disastrously villains take place indoors." All Might's words knocked you out of your train of thought; you began to listen to All Might instead.

All Might spoke about how we're going to have a 2v2 indoors to simulate this experience. It was an interesting teaching technique, but your blood ran cold when All Might said the teams would be decided by lots.

Guess who you ended up with.

Not Shoto.

No.

That would be too simple.

The world loved to serve irony in packages so you were the group going against Shoto.

Except this time, you were the hero, and Shoto was the villain.

Wonderful.

Stretching beforehand, you choose to become friends with your partner. She was an invisible girl named Toru. She was a rather sweet girl, not the strongest, but that didn't matter. You will be taking care of that field by yourself.

The two of you ended up discussing a plan of action while the "villains" got into their positions.

Fortunately, the both of you knew the quirks of your opponents.

Unfortunately, they obviously knew Toru's, too. She's invisible for pete's sake.

What the opponents didn't know, was your quirk. Not even Shoto knew the full extent of it. He only saw a glimpse of it during the sparring, yesterday.

Which left you here...

The Wildcard in all of this.

You could change to any situation, adapt to any partner, and be whatever you wanted.

.

.

.

This was going to be one hell of a fight.

-------

Yes, I know this chapter's short.

 The next chapter is going to be important to the story so I wanted to make it longer and have more time to refine it. Or in better terms, I need more time to make it nice because I didn't like how it came out the first time. 

Note: There are going to be parts different from the anime. You're here, after all!

I hope you guys aren't too disappointed, but trust me, I'll make the next one a "blast".

And without further ado,

Bai!~