Chapter 1

"Haven, are you all packed ready to go?" I ask my sister, "Yea hold up let me grab something." I make my way to the car and put all of my stuff in the trunk. If you guys are wondering what is going on right now well Haven and I are sisters and we live in Tennessee well we did live in Tennessee and we are moving today. The reason for that is because our parents died in a car accident last year and Haven and I tried to stay here we even moved homes but nothing is working for us we both can't sleep so I decided that maybe we should just move and that's what we're doing right now, we're getting all our stuff and we're moving to Florida and the reason we're moving there because I was like if we're gonna move somewhere I wanna move by the beach, so Haven and I are super excited because we never been to the beach before we just been to lakes and swimming pools. were both enrolled in this high school in Florida and you guys are probably wondering aren't you gonna miss your friends, yea Haven and I we don't have any friends Haven is my best friend we do everything together and neither one of us had a boyfriend, yea guys tried to hit on us but we always turn them down because we're afraid of getting hurt so that's why Haven and I just stick together. Finally, I see Haven walking out of the house I go help her put her stuff in the trunk. "We have to hurry if you still wanna go to the beach when we get there."

I've been driving for 5 hours now and Haven is about to drive so I can rest, "So Haven have you found a job yet?" I asked her when she woke up she yawns "no not yet but I promise I'll find something" I rub my hand over my face "Yea you need to because I'm only working as a lifeguard for part-time and we need to pay for the apartment like every month so please when we get there just apply for anything." I beg her she nods her head "okay but stop so I can drive you to look exhausted and when we go to the beach I don't want you to be tired." I stop the car and we switch sides I fell asleep immediately.

I feel someone shaking me awake "Ava gets up we're here." I stretch my arms and yawn I make my way out of the car and I'm looking around at my surroundings, we go to the main office to get our apartment keys we find the apartment and make our way inside "Wow this is a nice place and we're right next to the beach." I say Haven just starts to squeal "Ava, I can't wait anymore can we go now look how pretty it looks out there." I go to the balcony where she is standing and the beach is beautiful "Wow it is beautiful let's go down and get our bags in then we can go." we make our way downstairs and get our bags once we're back to our apartment Haven and I change into our swimsuits Haven is wearing a red bikini which she looks hot in (picture down below)

" we make our way downstairs and get our bags once we're back to our apartment Haven and I change into our swimsuits Haven is wearing a red bikini which she looks hot in (picture down below)

while I chose to wear my white bikini (picture down below)