chapter 4

Ava's POV

I wake up with something heavy on my chest I open my eyes and I see Carters face smushed between my boobs and his arm wrapped around me and then I realize that I have no clothes on and neither does I freak out and jolt up "No no no." I say pulling my dress over my head Carter sits up "What's wrong?" he asks me "What exactly happened last night I want every detail."

He explains to me everything that went on last night and that Haven is safe with Darian "So we didn't do anything." I say with relief he smirks and shakes his head no "But...... I was your first kiss." I groan "You're probably never gonna let that go, what have you never been a girl first kiss before?" I ask him and shakes his head and smiles before he gets up he goes to the restroom and comes back out with his lifeguard outfit on "Come on we have work." Carter takes me home and I change into my red one-piece lifeguard outfit before we both head down there together and we just talk about personal things and funny things and it was great.

Right now we're headed back to my house to watch movies and eat pizza we get inside and I go to my room to go change into something a little more comfortable which we're some sweats and a matching crop sweater (picture down below)

I come back out and I see Carter sitting on the couch on his phone I take a seat next to him and I grab my phone and order the pizza "Okay it says they pizza should be here in 40 minutes so what do you wanna watch?" I ask Carter he puts his phone ...

I come back out and I see Carter sitting on the couch on his phone I take a seat next to him and I grab my phone and order the pizza "Okay it says they pizza should be here in 40 minutes so what do you wanna watch?" I ask Carter he puts his phone down "Let's watch a scary movie." he tells me I roll my eyes "Okay but just so you know I'm not one of those girls who are scared of scary movies." he laughs at me and shakes his head I turn on the purge we're in the middle of the movie and I realize that Carter and I have gravitated towards each other suddenly I hear the doorbell I get up to go open the door and there is the pizza guy checking me out
he drops his pen and I turn around to pick it up soon I feel that carter is in front of me "Here's $20 now piss off and stop staring at my girlfriends butt." he says with his jaw clenched and I'm a little taken back he gets are pizza and try to close the door "Carter wait I have to give him his pen back." I open the door back "Sorry about that here is your pen." I close the door and walk towards Carter "Girlfriend huh?" I nudge his shoulder a little he chuckles "Whatever and the only reason why I did that because your pants are see-through and he was completely gawking at you and I was not gonna let that happen."I laugh a little but blush that's sweet of him and I didn't even know these pants were see-through we start to eat in silence until Carter phone went off he picks it up and his face hardens "I gotta go." he says he gets up and gather his things "Wait where are you going?" I ask him I rush to my room to change into something fast I just throw on the first thing I see which is one of my casual dresses (picture down below )

" he says he gets up and gather his things "Wait where are you going?" I ask him I rush to my room to change into something fast I just throw on the first thing I see which is one of my casual dresses (picture down below )