Chapter 2

Boris's POV: In the Hospital
   I feel lucky that I found Bendy but it might have been too late. I just hope he's okay now. Alice walks over to my direction to give me a hug. "Hey Boris," she starts to say "What happened on that day?" I start to feel frightened of remembering what happened so I rushed over to the bathroom.
~Flashback~
    I saw Bendy passed out on the floor but as I got closer to him he suddenly woke up. H-his eyes were different and slowly changed into a ink monster of some sort. Joey said that I shouldn't get close to it either so he pushed out the room but I didn't leave. I stayed there and heard Joey was in pain so I rushed to open the door but find me as in myself being attacked by Bendy now. I saw an injury on Joey's waist and he was on the floor showing his pain from his injury. It was bleeding a lot. But right at that moment Bendy suddenly stopped and colapsed on the floor with  the ink that was a part of him slowly dripping off. Joey got up from the floor but still in pain from what had just happened and went to carry Bendy. I insisted on carrying Bendy but he said that I had to stay and keep this a secret for now and act like it never did happened. It was easy for him to say but harder for me to do. All I could do was agree though. If I told the others they may get frightened and I may have to take the blame because I was the one who led Bendy and Joey to go into the room. I'm the one to blame for all this. I just hope nothing bad like this happens again...
~End of Flashback~
    I found myself crying a bit in the bathroom so I wiped my tears and hurried out as I was trying to stay as positive as I could be. As I walked out I made sure to be smiling so that Alice wouldn't think much about me but as soon as I came out I bumped into a guy by accident. "Oh I'm so sorry sir I didn't mean to." I said. The guy said "It's fine. It's not that big of a deal kid." and just walked away with someone else but I didn't see who they were.
    After that I walked over to Joey to ask about Bendy. I was about to talk to them until I heard Joey and Henry talking about the show and Bendy. Joey said "We can't continue with only doing our shows with Alice and Boris. We need Bendy. We have to have the star of our show back soon." Henry said, "But Bendy needs to full recover. What if when we're performing on stage he passes out or that thing happens again? What if he turns into that inky Be-"Joey quickly covers Henry's mouth before he said anything else. Joey then says " Henry Bendy will never fully recover. He's stuck like that forever now. If we don't want him to turn into that thing again. Then he'll have to learn to control it." Henry understood what Joey said but as he turned around he saw me right there at the verge tears. I didn't want Bendy to turn into that scary thing again. It was too hard to bare the first time. Henry started to say "B-boris it's okay just calm down. I'm sure Bendy will be fine. We just have to wait." Joey than says "Boris if it makes you feel safer how about we get someone to watch over Bendy. Just in case something bad happens when we're not around." I start to say "O-okay." Joey then said "Then it's settled." Joey took out his phone and called someone. The persons voice on the phone seemed oddly familiar but I just ignored it for now.
   I walked over to Alice and felt a bit safer now knowing that Bendy would be safe when we're not here. "Hi Alice. " I said. She faces me and said " Boris you still haven't told me what happened." I started to say "I know, I know Alice but let's not worry about it now we need to worry about the things happening now." Alice said "Like what?" I wasn't sure what to say to Alice so I said the first thing that came to my mind "The meeting." "Meeting? What meeting are you talking about?"Alice said confused. I then said "The meeting for the most popular shows, authors, creators and other things like that." Alice then understood what meeting I talked about and we talked about for the meantime. I was lucky enough to even remember that. Joey said that we were second best and that was fine by me because we were behind the star The Mickey Mouse himself. I'm a big fan of him but Joey said that we should admire our own work rather than other people out there.
   As time passed a doctor came by to talk to us about Bendy. He said something similar to what Joey said and said it'd be best for him to stay for the night. He also asked if they could run a few tests but they wouldn't hurt Bendy in any sort of way. Joey agreed but Papa Henry didn't say yes. He said that he wanted someone to watch over Bendy in the process just to be sure. Joey reassured Henry by telling him that the person he hired would watch over him no matter what. Also that he should be here soon. I myself was relieved but Henry insisted on waiting to meet the person. To see if he truly was as trustworthy as he was said to be.
*Minutes passed*
     "Are you sure he's coming soon Joey? It feels like it's been a while." I said. "Well he does live a bit far from here so I guess it would take a bit of time." Joey said.
    Someone then comes into the hospital area like a maniac. "H-here I am. Sorry for my lateness." said the person as he was breathing for air.
That's it for Chapter 2. Hope you enjoyed it and I bet you can guess who it is. Anyway see you in another chapter readers.