Telling him

Archie-
Your were laying on the couch when he shifted. He saw the nervousness on your face. "Baby what's wrong?" He asked kissing your head. "You are going to hate me for the rest of my life when I tell you." You told him. "Y/n I could never hate you I love you. Now what is wrong?" He asked. You felt tears fall down your face as you spoke up. "Arch I'm pregnant." You said. He looked at you shocked. "Seriously?" He asked standing up. That made you cry harder. "I'm so sorry." You said tears falling at a rapid pace. Archie pulled you up off the couch and hugged you. "Hey listen to me. It will be ok I promise. We will figure this out." He said rocking you back and forth. That made you feel a bit better.

Reggie-
"Betty, he is going to be so mad." You told your sister as you sat in her car. "Ok, so what if he gets mad. You want this right?" She asked. "Yes." You said quietly. "So tell him to fuck off if he doesn't want it." She said parking in front of your boyfriend's home. "Now go tell your asshole of a boyfriend." She said. "Shut the hell up Betty." You laughed as you got out of the car. Cheryl made you take four Tests to make sure so you brought them to show him. You knocked quickly and stood on the doorstep. Reggie's mother opened the door. "Y/n darling how are you. Oh my lord, you must be freezing come inside dear." She said stepping aside as you walked in. "Mrs.Mantle is Reggie home?" You asked sweetly. "REGGIE Y/N IS HERE!" She screamed. You chuckled. Reggie came running down the stairs and tackled you in a hug. He kissed all over your face like he hadn't seen you in forever. "Hey, baby." He said putting you down. "Hey, can we go upstairs?" You asked calmly. He gave you a confused look but nodded. "We will be right back mom." He said grabbing your hand and leading you upstairs.

You sat on his bed playing with the tests in your jacket pocket. "Babe what's up." He said sitting next to you. You pulled all four tests out of your pocket and handed them to Reggie. His eyes went wide and a smile on his face. "You're pregnant?" He asked excitement in his voice. You nodded. He stood up and picked you up. "Holy shit you're pregnant." He said spinning you around. "IM GONNA BE A DAD!" He yelled. "WHAT!?" His mom yelled from downstairs. You knew she wouldn't be fun to deal with.

Jughead-
You were so excited when you left the hospital. You stopped by the gas station and grabbed a pregnancy test to surprise Jughead. You got home and went inside. You knew that he wouldn't be home for about an hour so you set it up. You put the box on the kitchen counter and took the test to the bathroom. You took the test and it said 'positive'. You sat in the bathroom on the floor until you heard the front door open. "Y/n I'm home! What the hell. CHERYL!" He screamed. You giggled as he talked to Cheryl. "Is this yours?" He asked. "No, I'm a lesbian Hobo I can't get pregnant." She said. Then it hit her. "Oh my god, Y/n where are you." They said at the same time as they ran to the bathroom. You stood up with tears of joy on your face as you handed Jug the test. "Oh my god, OH MY GOD WE ARE HAVING A BABY!" He said picking you up. "We are gonna have a baby." You said as he put you down. "Does that mean I have to move out?" Cheryl asked. "No Cheryl we live in a four-bedroom house." You laughed. "If Jason were here he would be proud," Cheryl said. Your triplet Jason. He would be happy.

Sweet pea-
You were at the Whyte Wyrm looking for Sweet pea. Your dark red Serpent jacket clung to your body as you entered. You saw sweet pea playing pool and walked over to him. "Hey Ice." He said as you stopped in front of him. You hated when he called you by your Serpent name. "Pea we need to talk....now!" You said. He nodded and walked outside with you. Even though you were born on the north side you were south Side by heart. That's why you were the queen Serpent. "What's wrong Y/n?" Pea asked in a confused voice. "I'm pregnant." You said tears threatening to fall. "Your kidding right?" He asked. "NO SWEET PEA! IM NOT WHY WOULD I JOKE ABOUT THIS?" You screamed as you fell to your knees. "Hey hey hey I'm sorry I'm just shocked." He said picking you up and wrapping your legs around his waist. "We will be ok. You believe me right?" He asked. "Yes." You said in between sobs. Hopefully, this would get easier.

Fangs-
You were at the kitchen table talking to Aphrodite when Fangs walked in. "Hey, baby." He said kissing your head. Aphrodite laughed at the word baby. "What's so funny that you leave Fangs out of." He said taking his serpent jacked off and placing it on the chair. "Baby." Your 7-year-old sister said through giggles. You then started laughing. Your twin Toni came in from the bathroom and sat down. "Why are we laughing?" She asked. "Fangs said, baby!" Aphrodite said. "Ro why is that funny?" Toni asked the child. Toni now laughing. "Because Y/n has a baby in her tummy." She said as she had a fit of giggles. It took Fangs a second before he realized. "HOLY SHIT YOUR PREGNANT!?" He asked in shock. You nodded. He screamed and ran through the house. "YES!" He screamed. "You are having his kid." Toni laughed. "I know." You said with a smile as your husband jumped like a child.