Starting to show

Archie~
You were at school walking down the hall when Jughead came up to you. "Hey Y/N." He said he looked at your belly. "Hey, baby Andrews." He said In A baby voice. "Jug I never want to hear you talk like that again." You said laughing. "Hey, when did you start showing?" He asked looking at you. You really hadn't noticed it but you were showing. "Y/N are you ok? Why are you crying?" Jug asked you. You didn't even know you were crying. "That's my baby Jug." You said giving him a hug.

When you got home you put on a tank top and shorts then sat on the couch. Ronnie walked in the house with the gang and they all sat around you. "Didn't I tell you!" Jughead said pointing at you and looking at Archie. "Holy shit that's my baby." He said as his eyes welled up with tears.

Reggie~
You were in the shower when you saw it. The tiny bump that will change your life. "Hey little Mantle." you said. "Babe are you in the shower?" You heard as you got out. you walked out and showed him your belly. "Holy crap that's our baby." he said smiling.

Jughead~                                                                                                                                                                                   Cheryl was walking in the house while you were sitting on the couch watching Gane of Thrones w/ a sports bra on. "Y/N YOUR SHOWING!" she screamed. You looked at her like she was crazy but then looked at your tiny belly, you were showing. Jughead ran into the living room, hair dripping wet from the shower, "LET ME SEE!" he screamed as he looked at your shocked figure, "Holy wow." he said placing his hand on your belly.

Sweet Pea~ 

You were in the wyrm talking to Fp when you got very warm, so you took off your jacket. You were wearing a black tight-fitting tee-shirt that had an owl on it. You were talking until Fp looked down at your shirt, "What? Did I spill something?" You asked. Fp laughed, "No, but I can see your little baby through your shirt." You looked down again and smiled, you really could see the little bean through the thin fabric. "Hey there little person, I'm your mama." You said. Sweet pea stood across the bar with tears in his eyes as he watched you talk to your tiny baby bump.

Fangs~

You and Toni were sitting in the living room when Aphrodite came into the room. She ran to you and laid in your lap. "Y/n, why is your belly getting so big? Oh heck, I forgot, its a baby!" She giggled as you played with her hair. Toni looked over and smiled, "You really can see the little thing." You looked down and were surprised when you saw the little bump that was your baby. You needed to show Fangs, so you yelled, "FANGS, COME HERE, HURRY!" You smiled as he ran into the room, "What happened?!" He asked and you pointed to your bump, "You can see the bump." You said. He smiled and kissed you, "EWWWW, kissing!" Aphrodite said. All you did was laugh.