Ch 1~ Concert

I put my hair in a ponytail and then fix the personalized one direction shirt Max made us then walk from the bathroom into my room. my sister runs in.

"Why can't i come again?" she says.

"Because we didn't buy enough tickets" i say.

"What about the fat girl plan?" she says, i chuckle.

"Mom says you can't be out pass midnight anyway" i say, looking at her. 

"You'll take me next time right?" she says.

"Yes and i'll bring you a Niall shirt ok?" i say, she nods and runs from the room i love her i turn and grab my purse putting my wallet and phone and other things i need to survive a concert.  

"Bria ! your friends are here" my dad yells.  i run out the door and down the hall pass the living room.

"Bye daddy!" i say, over my shoulder.

"Bye honey, be careful" he yells, i roll my eyes stopping at the door and grabbing my keys off the Key hanger then opening the door opening the door, and walking outside closing it behind me. 

"Hurry up!" Ruby yells, i run off my porch and across my lawn up to Max's jeep i have to sit on Katiln lap like always, ii open the door and get in closing the door.

"LET'S GOOO!" Max yells, re starting her car and driving from my curb.

"How far away is the place?" i say.

"Its at The Ogden Theatre" Max says, turning onto the main street.

"That isnt so far" Ruby says, finish up her make up.

"Ok guys we have to lay down some rules" Katlin says. 

"Listening" i say.

"Rule one, no go off with strange people, rule two we all have to stay toghter and last no liquds because i'm not leaveing to the bathroom because someone has to pee" Katlin says.

"Yes ma'am" we all say.

"Ok"  she says, the rest of the ride was us listening to the radio and talking about how close to stage we would be and how lucky we are, when we  get there Max parks in the front it was so hard trying to find a spot, we all get out and we walk to the door we give our tickets to the guy and walk in following the signs and walking to the front people screaming and singing and no one was even on the stage. We get to our spots and then someone walks onto the stage.

"Are you ready to see one direction!!" the person says into the microphone, everyone screams. 

"Ok then!" he yells, then walks off the stage then You don't know your beautiful starts playing and everyone starts screaming and singing along then Harry walks on stage then Niall then Zayn then louisand last liam everyone went crazy as they started dancing and singing. after two other songs ( up all night and One thing) then the music to my favorite song comes on. 

(waiting for a girl like you)

[Liam]

The light shines

It's getting hot on my shoulders

I don't mind,

This time it doesn't matter

Cause your friends,

They look good, but you look better

[Liam]

Don't you know all night I've been waiting for a girl like you to come around, round, round?

[Harry]