Ch 3~ Assembly

I hope your liking the series so far!! you can tell me you are by 

Voting, Commenting and fanning i would love if you did !!!!

P.s- If i spell Katlin name differently it's because it's hard keeping up with names! and her name is suppose to be spelled Catlin but i thought Katlin would be cutier <~~ don't really think that a word 

Enjoy ^.^

_____________________________________________________________________________________

We all get up and leave class, everyone forming in there groups in the hallway.

"OK girls be ready to die of boredom!" Ruby says,me and zoey start walking backward i'm holding the straps to my backpack.

"Who says it will boring this is like the first time a celebrity agreed to come to our school" Katlin says.

"But it's a school Assembly ! the principle probably gave the poor celebrity a script to read" Ruby says.

"True, last week Janice found scripts to assembly's" Katlin says. 

"Really?" Zoey says.

"Yeah, she stole some and brought it to theater" Katlin says.

"Really when?" Zoey says.

"The day you didn't go to school" I say, Zoey nods. I turn and walk normal and so does Zoey. we walk into the theater and take a seat in the front since when it comes to assembly the popular kids get the back. after all the senior's get into the theater Mr. Einstein walks out on stage. 

"Good afternoon student's are you ready for the assembly?" he asked, everyone yelled no.

"OK, here is our celebrity guess! or should i say celeberit's" He says, then he runs off stage. then guess who walks on stage ! one direction Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Harry.  Me and the girls nearly jump from our seats all the girls start screaming. 

"This isn't happening !" Ruby yells.

"Good afternoon North Elsworth high school" Liam says.

"How is your day?" Zayn says, all the girls scream including me and my friends.

"Well we're here to talk to you, about things" Harry says, putting down the mic all the boys in the group looks at him.

"Things really?" Louis says.

"Your a simpleton" Liam says, then they look back at us.

"How about before we get to the boring stuff y'all ask some questions and we answer them" Harry says, trying to redeem him self. 

"How about you in the back?" Louis says.

"What are all your middle names?" I hear one of Terry minions say, but that's a easy on Niall's middle name is James, Zayn is Javadd, Liam is James also Harry's is Edwards and Louis is William. 

"Well me and Niall middle name are the same"  Liam says. 

"Mines is Edward" Harry says.

"Mines Javadd" Zayn says. 

"mine is William" Louis says, see i knew it.

"Who doesn't know that?"  Max whispers. 

"Any other questions?"  Niall says, Me and my friends don't need to ask any questions because we know everything. 

"How about you?" Zayn says.

"Are you guys looking for girlfriends?" Terry ask, Ruby tries not to laugh and me and Max look down at her, Katlin and Zoey.