[3]

Hayley

       "Well my life is already over," I muttered as I fell flat on my bed. "Really, of all boys why must it be my wall Draco, ugh, now I'm talking to myself... I'm literally going mad"

       I was about to go grab my self a huge tube of ice cream to eat away my stupidity, my phone beeped; saying I had a text message.

         "Who tf is texting me, I don't really give out my phone number."

I opened my phone and I found out it was from an unknown contact.

       Unknown: Hey there beautiful.

        Hayley: who tf are you and what do you want with my beauty.

Unknown: hey, hey, calm your tits beautiful. And I can't just tell you who I am, you have to earn it.

Hayley: wtf...okay how did you get this number?

Unknown: I have my ways beautiful

Hayley: ugh, this a waste of time...just tell me who you are and I'll spare your life

Unknown: 😂😂😂you really think you can kill me? If you want to know who I am, come to Beverly Hills by 7:30...

Hayley: really, you want me to acc leave my house to meet someone I don't even know. You're such a creep.

Unknown: okay...it was worth a try

Hayley: ugh, meet you there by 7

Unknown: good good beautiful.

Today is really not my day. First everyone fears me which I kinda like cause it makes me feel powerful, then I hit a huge wall, huge wall's friend humiliates me, teacher embarrasses me more, huge wall sends me a wink, and now a creep? Ugh

I glanced over to my watch and realised I had I my 30 mins to get ready to see creep.

"Hmmm, what should I wear?" I said deep in thoughts.

If it were a to be a sexy AF I need to look sexy too. But what if it was an ugly guy...hmmm...I can have a little fun with him:)

I grabbed a very revealing black dress. It had no hands and stopped a little bit under my ass. I showed a little cleavage which makes me still look decent. The dress wasn't to casual nor sexy. It was just...there. I grabbed my black wedge boots my keys and a coat in case it got chilly.

This is absurd, am I really preparing to see a creep? Oh well...

I arrived at the hills by 7:16 which I guess was early ;)

Hayley: dude, I'm here. Where tf are you

Unknown: hmmmm, how do you know I'm a dude

Hayley: ugh just tell me where you are.

Unknown: just come to the waterfall section beautiful

I tucked my phone into my purse and approached the waterfall.

I almost chocked on air when I found a guy that I could have never guessed...ever. Draco.

He was dressed in a white button up shirt and black ripped jeans and the top 3 buttons on he's shirt were undone.

He really looked edible

       "Y...you?" I stammered

       "Hey there beautiful" he grinned

I think I was dreaming so I tried to pinch myself to wake up but that didn't work at all.

         "Really? I would have never guessed it'll be you"

"Yhyh, figured." He said in a low husky voice

"Oh"

"So since you came, let's go grab something to eat" he said gleefully

"Well I'm not going anywhere with you. How do I even know that you are not here to kidnap me to use me for a ritual" I said bluntly

"Really!" He said shocked and surprised at my words "you really think I'll waste my beautiful evening to come kidnap someone. Not a chance"

"That's what weirdos do though"

"Well I'm not a weirdo...so, date it is!" He squealed in a girly tone.

Before I could even protest, he scooped me up and placed me on he's shoulder as he walked me to he's car.

"Hey!" I screamed against he's back and smacked he's butt hard "put me down asshole"

"Don't hit my ass again or else we are going to my house so I can hit you in different spots that can make you go crazy"

"Ugh, my car is still even here!"

"I'll handle that."

I sighed in defeat. Looks like its going to be a long night...:(