[4]

Hayley

  To say this boy is very irritating is an understatement to what he really is. We got to this local cafe 10 mins from the hills and he talked bs through out the car ride

  "So what would you like this fine evening buttercup," he chirped in my ear

   " it's almost 10pm and you brought me to a coffee shop you dumbass."

    "I know...i just didnt want to spend money on you" he replied nonchalantly.

Ughhhh, he's such a jerk how am i even going to go through this night at this pace. I really don't know why I agreed to go out with him. Oh wait, I didn't.

     "You're unbelievable."

We ended up eating hamburgers and drinking strawberry smoothies. I stole glanced at this creature a couple of times to find out he's already starring... Creep

      "So what exactly did you have in mind when you forced me to this date cause I don't think we are doing anything productive. I should be in the safety of my house watching a movie rn but noooooo you had to drag me out here." I chimed

   "Technically, I didn't drag you here, I carried you. And don't you think I have the right to know more about the vixen that bumped into me" he says coolly.

A sudden wave of insecurities washes  over me. I don't like people knowing me. That's why I don't have friends and I don't intend to get too serious with anyone because I'll be killing them slowly.

   "Well I don't think I want to tell  you anything about me."

   "Why not?"

     "You'll become too attached"

    "Woah, woah there. Calm down, I just  want to know some stuff about you that doesn't mean I'll get attached to you. You're not all that. Trust me, I've seen a lot better." He says as he's eyes travel slowly my cleavage exposed by my dress and a chill runs down my spine.

"Okay, we're done eating. Can you give me a ride home." I muttered feeling quite angry for some odd reason.

"You really don't want to tell me anything?"

I stood up abruptly and started making my way out of the shop. I guess I'll be walking home.

"Alright, I'll drop you," he says as I exit the shop

We drive in complete silence and I admire the night sky as my hair is blown roughly by the wind.

We start to pull up by my drive way and I let out an exasperated sigh

"Um...nice house. Its pretty big." He says

"Thanks..." I say as I exit the car. My family is quite wealthy but I don't like showing off. Let's just say we are comfortable. "Thanks for the ride too."

"Yea...good night" he says while driving off.

I enter my home quietly not to wake my dada up and head for my bed room.

I hop into the shower and take a quick bath to take off my makeup and throw on a tank top and sleeping shorts. I open my phone and there is no notification or message from any social media because I'm not on any as usual.
      And its better off that way... for everyone's sake.

××××××
New update!!!!
Don't forget to  vote and drop comments:)

Michie