Louis Imagine

#Louis imagine

It was your 7 o'clock shift at Jack Wills. You kinda liked your job but you kinda didnt.The good part was that you got discount on clothes and the bad part was that you were surrounded in clothes but couldn't buy anybecause you were broke. At least you had your wonderful boyfriend Louis Tomlinson from the wonderful band ONE DIRECTION! to bright up your day even if he was on tour you both Skyped when he had free time. You missed him a lot and he missed you but he was happy with what he did so if he was happy you were happy.But today was different. You really missed Louis maybe because it was your birth day and he hadn't called you.

All you could think about was him at work. You felt kinda sad , maybe even mad. You couldn't help it and you shed into tears. You didn't want anyone too see you so you ran into the bathroom. " why didn't he call? did he forget? " you thought to yourself. Yup your sweater was soaking in tears. *knock knock* you hear at the door. "Taken! " you yell out. "(y/n) are you crying" your co-worker says. You dont reply just stay silent.

You walk to the sink and wash your face with cold water and take a deep breath. Finally you open it and your co-worker/ best friend gives you a big warm hug. "Thank you" you told her. Your shift was finally done. You drived home crying. It was pouring rain just to make your day worse. When you got home you dropped every thing on the table and ran too your bed soaking wet. You just screamed and cried into your pillow. All of a sudden you felt a hand rubbing your back up and down.Your heart dropped and your turned around too see Louis looking straight into your eyes and smiling. So were you.

"Louis what are you doing here?!" you asked egerly. "well the concerts this week have been cancelled cos of the bad weather so i found the next flighthere so here i am." he said. You got up and kissed him with great passion. Then hugged him. Youboth changed into dry clothes and cuddled on the couch watching movies all night. "i love you (y/n)"he said. "i love too" you responsed with a kiss.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed tell me what you think! Done forget to follow/vote.~~ Azalia