down

"You know how I feel about this, Yoongi." Jimin frowned, holding up the polaroids of a random nude girl. "I don't like this in my house, I won't even ask where you got it from." The dim light of the storm shining through his bedroom window.

Laying back on the double bed, Yoongi closed his eyes. He had a temper, and Jimin's whines set him off the most. "I don't have to defend myself. We haven't done anything in a while, a guy just decided to help me out." He spoke monotonously.

The feeling of disappointment he had felt for Yoongi mirrored back to Jimin, 'Am I not enough?'

He knew Yoongi liked sex, but Jimin hated it. It's something he couldn't, and will never admit to the elder. The only things he wanted to do were to keep Yoongi happy, and with him forever.

"We," He paused, voice wavering "can do something now if you'd like."

Yoongi's head perked up at that, slight smile lacing his lips which can only be described as the look of a douche. "Oh, and what's that?" The strands of mint hair falling into his eyes, as he pushed himself upright against the headboard.

Jimin blushed, walking over to Yoongi then climbed up the bed to straddle his boyfriend. Warm hands found their way to the blonde's soft waist, resting underneath the softer sweater. "I want to be the only body you dream of," Jimin whispered.

"Will you refresh my memory on what it looks like?" The answer was clear when Jimin nodded, Yoongi responding by lifting up the warmed fabric from Jimin's small frame.

Forced by the pit of his heart, Jimin did what he felt he had to just to keep Yoongi happy.

+

There's an ambiguous continuation of passing on responsibilities

+