Not Worth the Kill

I was in a deep and relaxing sleep throughout the whole night and some of the morning as well. That was good because I haven't been able to sleep well since last week but there was just something about being here with Kuza, that made me feel safe.

        I think he knew that I haven't been able to sleep as well because he did let me sleep in and didn't make that much noise when he did wake up.

        He's so nice and caring.

        But my sleep was destroyed when there was a loud banging at the front of the door. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard it. It scared the living shit out of me.

        It did the same to Kuza because he came from his bedroom in rage but the banging and stumped his way to the front door and swung it open.

        I sat up in the couch, still a bit sleepy but I just wanted.

        "What the fuck man!" Kuza yelled out when he opened the door.

        The next thing I knew I saw Ricky walk inside of Kuza's apartment looking extremely pissed off. His looked throughout Kuza apartment until he finally saw me.        

        "There you are!I Fuck sake's Ghost, I've been looking everywhere for you!" he screamed at me but his voice was sincere.

        "Okay but that doesn't mean you have to come banging on my front door while Ghost is alseep! Seriously Ricky, he's going through some shit right now and needed his sleep!" Kuza yelled at him while he closed the door and stood in front of the couch, next to Ricky.

        It took me a moment to register what just happened.

        "I'm sorry! I didn't know where he was last night and I was worried."

        He was worried...about me?

        "Well as you can see, he's okay."

        Ricky ignored what Kuza said and sat down on the couch I was lying on. I kind of scooted away from him because I didn't want to be close to him and he knew that and gave me a hurt expression.

        "Ghost, I'm sorry," he looked down at his hands.

        "It's okay," I said.

        "Can you just come home please? I need to talk to you."

        Holy fuck.

        I looked up at Kuza but he seemed a little pissed off by the whole thing but I knew that he was just looking out for me.

        "Kuza, thanks for letting me crash here but I should go now," I looked away from Kuza and stared at Ricky.

        "Can you give Kuza and I a moment alone please?"

        "Yeah of course, I'll wait for you in the car. I'm sorry Kuza."

        He stood up from the couch and walked passed Kuza and walked out of the apartment. I swung my feet from the couch and started to put my shoes on before I stood up and stood right in front of Kuza.

        He smiled at me and then I wrapped my arms around his torso and he brought me close to his chest to the point where I could hear his heart beat.

        "Thank you Kuza" I said into his chest.

        "You're welcome Ghost."

        I loosen my grip on him so I could look up to those gorgeous eyes of his. He didn't have any makeup or contacts in, he had only drawn on his eyebrows but that was it. I stood up on my toes so I could kiss him and he lowered his head down to me so he could met me half way.

        It was a small kiss but it meant a lot to me.

        "I'll call you later," I said once our lips disconnected and he nodded before he let me go.

        I still wasn't completely over Ricky yet but I know in which direction I'm going in.