In The Life Of A Lucky Directioner (Harry Styles)

Reblog. Reblog. Reblog. Retweet.. Favorite. asdfghjkl I can't! I just, I can't! Add an image. Tweet.

This was the life of eighteen year old Ashley Brighton. The only thing that made her shut her laptop was work and university. Little did she know that her whole life was about to change massively.

But, let's rewind a couple of years. 

*July 23, 2010*

8:22 to be exact.

At this moment, everything changed.

The five boys on Ashley's television screen at that time exactly would soon engulf her life.

Ashley Brighton. Just your regular sixteen year old girl from Chesterfield, England who attended a local Catholic high school. She was a cheerleader who had one twelve year old sister who loved to annoy her. Normal was the only way to describe it.

*Two Years Later*

Ashley reblogged one more thing before signing off of Tumblr. She picked up her flat keys and iPhone, which, of course, had the five faces of the boys whom she loved on it, before getting her light blue beach cruiser bike and heading out to the busy outside world of London. Today was a pretty nice day there; partly cloudy and a slight breeze. Luckily, her shift at work was a short one today; just the lunch. Meaning that she would be able to grab herself a bite of lunch from somewhere other than the Starbucks in front of her.

"You're late," she heard as she walked into the small coffee shop.

"Well, hello to you, too," Ashley replied, smiling at her best friend and co-worker, Claudia. She went behind the counter and put on her Starbucks apron. "I'm sorry. I was.. uhm.. doing something very important."

"Fangirling over One Direction isn't very important at all," Claudia retorted, causing Ashley to snicker. Claudia wasn't exactly a fan of the popular boy band. Yes, she did know one or two of their songs, thanks to Ashley, but their music really just wasn't the type of music that she listened to on a daily basis. 

"Yeah, okay..." Really, that was her life. And to think people think that all fangirls do all day is sit around and play on the computer. No. Being a full time fangirl was a lot of work which was very unappreciated by outsiders. 

Customers came and went; some deciding to stay and finish their coffee here, others taking it to-go. "So, what's been up since yesterday?," Claudia asked, leaning on the counter.

"Oh, just that One Direction got back from their tour in America yesterday," Ashley quickly responded to her. 

Claudia pinched the bridge of her nose, getting a headache from hearing things about this boy band all the time. "No, that's not what I meant. Like... just nevermind," she said, as a customer approached the counter.

A mere hour and thirty minutes later, Ashley was taking off her apron. "Claud, do you want to go get lunch with me?"

The blonde girl shook her head. "I can't. I'm taking an extra shift today."

"Alright, well, I'll see you later then." With that, Ashley exited the coffee shop. Maybe she should consider working more than she actually did, but she was one of those college students whose parents still liked to pay for everything so she didn't have to work much. Her parents told her that she shouldn't work because she needed to focus on her schoolwork more. Yeah, that was totally working.

Hopping onto her bike, she rode a bit more into town. Riding passed all the little restaurants, she decided to just get some fish and chips. It wasn't a very popular place in town, always having little people there, but the food was amazing. Sometimes she wondered why it wasn't one of the more crowded places. Oh well, she considered it one of her little secrets and wouldn't change a thing.

Before entering the small restaurant, she made sure that her bike was securely locked, even though she doubted anyone would try stealing it. Once inside, Ashley was the second person in line. Her eyes scanned the menu that was above the counter while she waited, making sure that was exactly  what she wanted.  When she was in front, she gave the man behind the counter a polite smile. "Can I just have fish and chips with a bottle of water?" 

After paying and getting her food, she went over to a small two person table and began eating. Ashley didn't notice that there were a pair of eyes on her this whole time.

Little did she know that this was the moment that her life would start changing.

---------------

Hello! So, this is my first fan fic and I hope you all like it! Leave comments please, I'm always open for new ideas!

-Ashley xox