Who's Baby?

Sam's POV

I Lied to Alex when I told her that I blacked out at the party. I can promise you that NOTHING happened between us. it's not my baby. it's Matthew's. I have to tell her, no matter how much I wish it was mine. I walked into her room and sat down next to her.

"Hey Sammy!"

"Alex, I have to tell you something."

"What's up?"

"The baby isn't mine."

"Yes it is Sam don't say that!"

"No Alex, it's Matt's."

"I knew it was his all along."

"How?"

"Kian told me nothing happened that night. I was going to just pretend it is ours."

"I have to tell Matt."

"Why?"

"Because he has to know that he is a father, but our baby will think I'm the father."

"Ok, that would be the right thing to do." Then we walked downstairs and got in the car to head to Matt's house.

Alex's POV

We parked the car in front of Matt's house. Sam opened the door first and found Matt still laying on the floor in a pool of blood. I burst out crying and Sam took out his phone and dialed 911.

Sam's POV

"Hello this is 911, what is your emergence?"

"Um, a few days ago a guy that was one of my friends kidnapped my girlfriend and she called me. When I came and got her I beat him up and took her back home. come to find out she's pregnant. I came back to tell him and I found him still on the floor."

"Ok well the ambulance and police are on the way. how many days exactly was he laying on the floor?"

"Umm 1 and a half."

"Ok please stay at the house until the police get there."

"Ok" then I hung up. what did I get us into?!