Payback

so guys i decided that i would update because i left off at such a cliff hanger.

Alex's POV

i saw Sam kissing Acacia.

"*cough* *cough*"

"Alex" Sam turned to me.

"Yes?"

"um..."

"Acacia needs to leave.'

"I live here to so no."

"I'm sorry but i don't allow sluts where i live."

"then leave." I walked over to Sam and smacked him so hard that my hand was throbbing. I suddenly heard glass break. I turned around and I saw Aaron standing in the door way. he quickly ran over to Sam and punched him I'm as hard as he could. Acacia just stood there like an idiot. I walked over to her and grabbed her by her hair and pulled her outside. i shoved her against the car and got really close to her face.

"don't you ever come back here!" she nodded and ran down the road to her friends house. I walked back in the house and i saw Aaron sitting on the couch. Sam was laying on the floor.

"Aaron is he dead?"

"I honestly don't know."

"I'm being serious! do we need to take him to the hospital?"

"Its OK grouchy pants! i already called Connor to take care of him." he winked at me and grabbed my wrists. he puled me outside and towards the car.

"Where are we going?"

"hahhahahahahahahah! like I'm going to tell you!" he blindfolded me and sat me in the passenger seat. What did i get myself into?