Arrested

Alex's POV

I am getting out of the hospital Friday and it is currently Wednesday. Connor is still in a coma.

Connors POV

I am alone in a dark room. No one is around me. I can hear Alex talking but I see no one. I can't move. I can't open my eyes. I am helpless. I don't know what is going on. I don't like it.

Sam's POV

I hope Alex and I get back together. I was really upset when we fought but, once I was starting to get over her she started dating my enemy. it would be different if she dated Nash or Cam, but she chose Aaron. I am currently at home. sitting on the couch. I got a call from the hospital.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Samuel Pottorff."

"Yep, that's me."

"Hi, Samuel. your girlfriend Alexandria Franta is having some issues. she requested for you to visit."

"Ok I'm on my way."

"Thank you so much Samuel." I hung up and ran to the car. I quickly shoved the key into the whole and drove away very fast. I heard sirens behind me. I looked into the mirror and sure enough a cop is behind me with his lights on. I pulled over to the side of the rode. Slowly the officer walked up to the window.

"Sir, do you know how fast you were going."

"Officer, my girlfriend is in the hospital and I just got a call."

"Let me see your call log."

I pulled out my phone and showed him the phone number.

"What is wrong with her."

"She um, I don't know. The lady just said she is 'having some issues' she originally was in there because if a car wreck. she gets put Friday but apparently is having issues and requested to see me."

"License and registration please."

I reached for my wallet and felt that is wasn't there. "Sh*t" I said under my breath.

"What seems to be the problem?"

"Well when I got the call I bolted out the door and forgot my wallet."

"Excuses! I'm sorry but you are under arrest."

"Can I at least call the hospital and tell her I can't come."

"No! get out and put your hands in the air." I slowly walked out with my hands in the air. he cuffed me and sat me in the back of the car. Great! I am going to JAIL!

QOTD: What is your favorite Trevor Moran song?

Sorry if it has errors I haven't read it yet.