Chapter Four: Captive?!

The blond haired boy starts to beat up a ginger haired guy with thick black glasses.

"Hey! Stop! What did he ever do to you?!" I yell to the blonde. The blonde slowly turned to face me and suddenly lets go of the ginger guy. The ginger guy runs away and I suddenly get a shock of fright and a shiver ran down my spine. "What do we have here?" The blonde haired guy exclaims, walking closer to me, "aren't ya that person from before, ya know...when ya caught me and Justin fightin'!" I widen my eyes as he is right infront of me, "n-no I don't know what you're talking about" I said and shift my eyes to the left so that I wouldn't have to look into his brown eyes. "Yeah you were! Ya know, I hate liars...and do ya know what I do to liars...?!" I pause for a second before answering "be nice to them and let them go???" I say as polite as possible, "I hate ya, tryin' to make me let my prey go, are we now?" The blonde grabs my school shirt and pulls me closer to him with a very angry looking expression upon his face.

"W-what are you doing idiot!" I start trying to loosing his grip by pulling on his hand. "Let her go!" I hear a deep voice say, it's Justin. "Or what?" Replies the blonde haired guy, "or.." Justin goes in for a swing like motion, trying to punch the blonde.

Suddenly, in one motion the blonde dodges Justin's attack and pulls out something sharp from his pocket that pierces the skin of my kneck. My eyes wince in pain as my eyes react to the pain in my kneck. "Freeze or I will cut this girl more" the blonde says. Suddenly, I realised what he had pulled out from his pocket was a very sharp pocket knife. Justin's eyes widened as he tried to come closer, the knife goes into my kneck more as Justin comes near me, "what do you want?" Justin's says reluctantly, the blonde smiles, "bow down to me and lick my shoes like a dog bowing down to his master" the blonde replied.

Justin hesitates and the blonde guy started to scream "HURRY UP OR I WILL HURT HER MORE" Justin comes closer to the blonde and bends down swiftly. Suddenly, Justin waits for a bit, "What are you doing?! Don't do it!!!" I say quickly. "HEY, SHUT UP YA LITTLE SHIT" the blonde replied "HURRY UP JUSTIN" the blonde says impatiently.

Justin swiftly goes behind the blonde haired guy and prys the knife from the blondes hand then once the knife isn't within my reach, Justin kicks the blondes foot and makes the blonde fall to the floor. One the blonde is down, Justin starts punching him "don't ever touch her again you bitch!" Justin's screams to the blonde with a death stare. "Justin stop that's enough!" I say quickly "shut up!" Justin says and quickly gets up off of the ground. The blonde is very beaten up but Justin just left him and walked off. I grab the blonde's hand and take him to the infirmary because he might still be a good person inside.

I get band aids, tissues, a towel and a bowl of hot water. The nurse is out of school so I had to take care of him myself, but it's better that way because then Justin would get told off if the blonde haired guy told any of the teachers what happened back there, but then again the teachers would also tell him off so I guess he might not tell anyone.

I get the towel, dip it in the hot water and put it on all of the blonde's injuries. He winced in the pain of the hot water reaching his cuts. "S-sorry-" "No...I'm sorry" he cuts my sentence off. "Please...it's fine," I say "by the way, I don't know your name! What is it?" I ask politely, trying to get an answer, "it's Jake, why are you even helping me?" I look at Jake "well..I thought maybe I could ask you the reason why you threatened me with a knife.." I say as I stick band aids on his clean now cuts. "Anyways you're all clean now, I will be leaving" I say as I walk away home.