Trouble

"Rick! Rick come down here and talk." The governor said. He started to walk away but I grabbed his wrist as in 'No don't'. He gave me a cloning look. I let go. We all went to areas.

About 5 minutes go by. Daryl started to hand everyone guns. I Just really hope we don't have to use them.

"I don't make the decisions. We have a council.' Rick said.

"Is Hershel on the council? How bout Michone?" The governor said pulling out each one.

Oh my god! He just pulled up Michone's samurai sword to Hershel's neck. No no no! Don't do it. I repeated that in my head over and over.

I looked at Carl and he mouthed "Everything will be okay." I nodded and looked back down to where Rick was.

My heart stopped. Tears flooded out of my eyes. A war just broke out. Gun shots every where. "Noooo! Hershel! Oh my god! I screamed ad cried.

The governor sliced his head off. we all started shooting. Then they broke down the fence I ran over to Maggie.
"Did you see Carl?" I yelled with tears in my eyes.

"No." she said with sorrow in her eyes. This place was just getting over run by walkers. We couldn't stay here anymore. Me, Maggie, Shasha, and Bob all left. the bus left so that means Glenn made it out. Carl. where are you! I asked myself.