Escape!| chp. 1

Disclaimer: mature language

"Help!" I said loosening my grip on the steel bars I check my surroundings again nothing but wall with endless turns. I've been in this cell for a year now I been counting and I haven't stop since I've been here. They feed me but it's not enough I'm trapped in this cell until I can find someone with a good heart and a key to let me out of this living hell hole. I've tried escaping many times but every time I do i'm left with nothing but a scar, that pesky George and his men are hard to beat they may seem dumb but trust me the got this all down. I have no useful technology, I guess the only thing you can say that is useful in this room is probably that pencil and paper across the room. I must escape but how? I check my surroundings once again I saw nothing but the stone walls and rocks. Then I realized I have flint in my pocket. I can use the flint and stone to set me free.

I pick up the a medium size stone and took the flint while I let it do its magic. Once I got it to spark, I threw it between the bars as the fire spread, his men started to race the cells as they release the men in the cells and grip them with so much aggression I could feel the pain too. The fire grew wild and it was right in front of my cell. Inhaling the toxic air. Finally my cell door open I can fell the tight grip on my arm as the drag me out of the now burning cell. They drag us all outside to fresh air. I adjusted my eyes to the blue sky and watch the fire grow as certain men surrounded another and the others stay and watch us prisoners.

"Hey, I'll take her you take care of the other dudes"

I heard a familiar voice say

"Yes,sir"

The guy then went along to the other guys surrounding the prisoners

He then look around and whispered "come with me"

I spoke up with my rasp dry voice "what?!? No."

"Just come with me I can get you outta here" he said holding out his hand

I look at his hand and look at the tiny freckles that scattered all over his hand "John?" I asked

"Yes, now come hurry up"

I look around and placed my hand inside of his we ran out to the gate made of stone and climbed it. I land on my feet. John then sprint towards the forest and I followed behind.

After running a mile I spotted a black jet in the distance and John and I went to it. He then place his hand on the screen and stood there while it scanned it. He suddenly back up as the door started to lift open he went in as l followed behind. I saw some pretty familiar face Herc, Alex, Gilbert, Washington, and Aaron. They came in for a hug as I stood there confused as ever. They release as I stood there "How could you leave me there for a year and now think it's the perfect day to come save me" I said as I sat down on a chair.

"Y/n it took a lot of planning and we have been searching for a year also John's been part of the Association for year now and George the butt head he is kept John from the cells because he had a "Sneaky vibe"" Washington said he sat in the drive seat and started the jet.

"My dad and my sisters how are they."

"They are fine" Washington said

"No details?"

"Your dad got over his sickness, Peggy she is fine nothing new, Angelica still is worried sick, Eliza started dating your best friend back there and you moth-" I stopped him

"I didn't ask to know how my mother was did I." I said strenly

"She is still part of your family"

"No she is not, she is nothing but the filthy gold digger she is just wants my father's money she not even a mother figure"

"Darling-"

"DOnt call me that"

"Y/n she is your mother she gave birth to you and rais-

"No she raised my sisters my dad raised me for your information you weren't the one who lived in the household for seventeen years were you"

"No but I was the one who is your mother and father's best friend still are"

"How long till we get out of this Britain trash"

"4 hours sit back and relax gentlemen and lady" Washington said

Herc went in to the co pilot seat to help. I stood up and took the open seat next to Alex "so Alex my sister and you since when"

"Since I decided to confess my feelings to her in January"

"Oh my best friend just decided to go ask out my sister"

"And slept with her t-"

I punch him in the stomach.

"What the fuck!" He screamed

"John your so quiet. Cat got your tongue"

"Maybe I don't feel like talking to a stuck up person"

"You went from nice boy to petty boy so fast relax or someone's going to have a foot up there ass"

"Hey clam down we just got y/n back let's celebrate with some drinks"

"No, thank you I'm fine immma go bother Gilbert since I don't feel like dealing with a dick right now"

I went over to Gilbert

"Hey my friend what's up long time no seen"

"Nothing much"

"Wow accent still strong but English improved that's great"

"Yea I guess" he went back to staring out the window

"Wow okay then"

"Burr?"

"Don't feel like talking"

"Damn men have worst mood swings then women do and they say we are the ones being over dramatic" I mumbled to myself as I seat in the seat o was original seating in

"This is going to be a long plan ride"

New story!