Prologue

Smackdown Live
It's live on air and people are waiting for their next match but then suddenly someone who's wearing a hoodie and some jeans with boots steals the microphone from a ring announcer. Then he opened his hood to recognise himself and shouted "Show's called Smackdown, right? Well I'm taking this bitch over!!!" People are cheering for the man as the officials were shocked by the appearance of this man. It was none other than Seth Rollins.

A pissed off Seth Rollins who decided to not wait any longer and come to Smackdown Live without a ticket. He was walking around the ring while saying "The funny thing is this is where it all started and I know, I know that you are back there, you are watching this, You can see everything!" So he turned to the camera to call out somebody. "So I'm calling your ass out, Right now BECKY LYNCH!! Come on, Let's do this thing!!" Seth turned to the stage to face Becky Lynch, the woman who used to idolise him and made him a crazy obsessive fanboy that he is today.

He was feeling the adrenaline as he wanted Becky Lynch so bad. He couldn't phone, talk or write letters to her so this must be the only thing from his mind. "You think I'm playing around, This is not a game, You took my life away from me. Now you get out here, I'm not leaving this ring until you come out here and make me." Then out came Becky Lynch who was furious with him and stares with dagger and says "If you want to do this, then we should do this right here, right now."

That's what happened now, Let me explain to you how this all happened.

Author's Note: I had this idea on my head moments ago while watching Seth Rollins calling out Triple H on NXT Takeover and I was thinking about Becky Lynch so having both of them combined, that would make a pretty good story. So I can't wait to crack on with this.