Chapter 1

ALLISONS POV
It's 5am and I'm running late, I have to walk 2 hours to get to school. As I'm walking to school l, in the rain, great. The football players drove past me in their big black dodge. They drove through a puddle so now I'm soaked...great.... Once I arrive to school I walked straight to my locker,not making eye contact with anyone. I grabbed my school things, (still no eye contact with anyone) When i shut my locker, the whole football team was behind me. "Hey nerd" one of the football players said, the rest of the team laughed after he said that. I don't know why, I mean he wasn't even funny. They all started pushing me to the ground, they started kicking me. I'm pretty sure I have a few broken ribs now. They kept kicking me over and over again, but I didn't cry once...I'm used to pain. Once they tardy bell rang they all scrambled to get to class. I just layed on the hall floor for probably an hour or so. Then my eyes met sparking grey eyes, they're something else. It was the bad boy you know.....Jason Steel..... the most hottest, popular kid in school. Everyone in the school likes him...yes....even me....SHHH DON'T TELL ANYONE... he walked past me. Then stopped. He helped ME up, the he helped the bullied depressed girl! Like ummmm what? He picked my stuff up from the floor and handed them to me. I headed straight to class. It sucks cause all I can think of is....Jason Steel.....

JASONS POV
It was just a normal day for me. I got up, got dressed, and went down stairs and ate breakfast that our butler made for us...it was delicious....oh yeah we're rich btw...... I hopped in my truck and dropped off my 7 year old sister at school. Then I headed to my high school. I'm late. again. This in the 3rd time in a row. I'm for sure going to be grounded now. Oh well. As I walk in the school building I past this girl lying on the hallway floor I've never seen her before, so I think she's new. My eyes met her crystal blue eyes....they're beautiful.... but I saw something different within her eyes...sadness, pain, and depression. As I walked past her I decided to stop and help her, so I did.... yeah yeah I know what your probably thinking... the most popular/bad boy in school? Helping a strange girl...weird. Anyways as I helped her up I said "man, u ok bro? You don't look to good" she didn't respond to me... what the hell is her problem! I gave her her things and she immediately walked off "bye", after I said that she turned around and looked at me. We made eye contact for a few minutes, then she turned back around and walked back to class... she was on my mind all day.... idk why though I don't even know her or her name. I guess she's kinda,sorta cute....F*CK JASON SNAP OUT OF IT, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS GIRL... I keep thinking about the sadness I saw in her eye.

THIS ONES ABOUT 200 WORDS LONGER
please vote and comment guys
It'll mean the world to me🌎
BYE LOVES😘😘