Chapter 2

Allison POV
He spoke to me. He actually spoke to me...I didn't respond though, just looked at him. We made eye contact, felt like forever,well, until I turned around and limped back to class. Leaving him there. I could feel his eyes burning through my skull. When I got to class I walked straight to the back corner of the classroom, not making eye contact with anyone. I say in my desk and laid my head on my desk. I felt someone's hand touch my hood , I flinched and quickly grabbed whoever's hand it was and twisted it. I lift my head up to see who it was... it was... my teacher... great. "OFFICE NOW" Mr.Heiler yelled rubbing his arm in pain. I stared at him blankly then he pointed at the door. So ofc I got up. Heading to the door I got tripped...isn't that lovely?... everyone in class laughed. EVEN MY TEACHER. I carefully got back up and left the classroom. While I was walking in the hallway I saw him again. Jason next to my locker...still! As I walked past him I sped up not making eye contact with him. "Hey" I looked up and Jason was staring at me....why does he even bother wasting his breath on me? I ignored him and continued to the office. "Where are you going?" "..." "you don't talk much....do you?" I looked at him about to say something but nothing came out.i looked down at the floor again,and continued. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jason staring at me. Why? Is he trying to comprehend this ugliness at once.. I mean it's not easy,but like DUDE I KNOW, STOP STARING AT ME! I looked up at him which made him look away. I got to the office and I figured he would've left by now but, nope... he waited at the door. "Hi, how can I help you?" The lady at the desk said with the fakest smile ever. I didn't respond "not much of a talker? I see" I sat down in a chair next to the door. " Awe, I see you got in trouble" I glanced at her which made her uncomfortable, I continued playing with my thumbs. I looked up at the t.v. Where they see the security camera videos from around the school. I looked at camera 5 and saw Jason stumbling out of the janitors closet with a girl and he's still buttoning up his pants. Prolly having sex....classical Jason... Then I looked at camera 9 which was the main hallway where my locker was. I saw the football team leaving class early. They walked straight over to where my locker was located...then they just waited there. I wonder why....
Jason POV
So I was intimidated by one of the popular girls... as always. We just left the janitors closet, but for some reason I kept thinking about that girl.... the one in pain.(again....still don't know her name😒) I'm gonna ask her what her name is later... not now cause she's in the office...but..later.(if I remember) I walked past the office and I didn't see her. Im walking in the main hallway going to her locker. As I'm walking I saw the entire football team beating some kid up. As I walked closer I realized that "some kid" was her. Shes in fetal position being kicked.... is this why she was lying in the floor this morning? How long have these guys been doing this? And wtf is Jesse doing!?!? Oh yeah Jesse is my cousin he's also the leader of the football team...that's fun😒 he's not even the type of person who does this. I mean he's a cool guy...he's funny or whatever... but I didn't know he did this kind of stuff on his free time...all I kept asking myself was why? It's so immature. I still remember when Jesse and I were in 7th grade... we used to be rlly close. We used to tell each other everything... He used to tell me about this one girl he had a crush on also known as his ex best friend I think her name was... Allison? Even though Jesse and I were close, he'd hang with her a lot. He'd tell me about her, her house, what they did, everything...it all started to change when Allison's mom died...cancer, I think it was. Jesse told me that once her mom died everything changed, their friendship, her social life, how they acted toward each other, even his feelings for her. When she started being bullied, Jesse was too, only cause they were friends. So he stopped hanging with her, so he could have his social life back...which worked... Jesse even said that she stopped talking sense then....As I walked toward them I pulled Jesse over. "Yo, hey man what's up, long time no see?" "Yeah...hey.. um, what are you doing" " having fun...obviously" "having fun?....having fun...you call this having fun?... having fun is tping other people's houses,egging houses, pranking and scaring people... not BEATING people to DEATH! What your doing? Is just cruel and plain awful. Even for me bro..." " Jason I don't need you to look after me" " do you know her?" "Huh??" "I said DO YOU KNOW HER" "no bro, and fr take a chill pill." "If you don't even know her, y bother?" "One cause it's fun, two why are you even talking to me? We haven't talked sense like 7th grade... so why now.. huh? Why start now?" " bro, I'm just worried bout you, you are harming/BEATING a innocent girl and this football team is literally changing you... you might not see it, but, everyone else sees it." "Wowww" "..." " nice bad boy you are huh? Idek how you got the bad boy name...you only do five bad thing in you life. Five things! In your life, and that makes you a bad kid....huh....ridiculous" "wtf man?" "How about this...you...mind your own fucking business and fuck some other girl in the janitors closet. And let me fin-" I cut him off while pooping my knuckles and punching him in the face making him fall in the lockers. He look at me blankly and told the team to back tf off her. Which was the only choice for him because he and his team knew that I can beat all them up in one punch. I looked down at her and she looked horrible. I got beyond pissed...

OK SRY FOR NOT POSTING IM GOING TO TRY TO POST EVERY OTHER WEEKEND, (if I didn't it's bc of school😩😭) COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE AND THANK YOU...
IF YOU HAVE TIKTOK GO FOLLOW ME @dinosaur.xd AND TELL ME YOU CAME FROM HERE

THX GUYS BYE LOVES😍😘♥️