Ungodly Machine

"Two must be selected by the vote of the group to go down in the basement and face the Ungodly Machine. They will then choose one person to aid them. But be careful only one will survive. Unless both guets managed to fail the time limit, then both guests would be killed with a noxious gas."

Everyone is scared at this point, they already lost Shane and now someone else. They decide to split up and talk amongst themselves. The votes come down to Joey , Eva , Andrea , Lele and Tim. Each person will write the name of who they want gone on a peice of paper. Arthur the head of staff will then draw two names. "Andrea" he calls the guests are shocked but then again she had the most votes. "Lele" he then calls. They are even more shocked. Andrea takes a long time to choose her partner, she finally settles on Justine. Justine is angry yet curious as too why she picked her I mean she VOTED for her. Lele then chooses Eva. "Eva is a journalist and I trust her" is her statement.

All 4 girls are lead down into the basement. Where the Ungodly Machine lies. Lele and Andrea are then locked in. And are relying on the help of their partner to get them out. Eva solves her clues pretty fast. Andrea is nervous and Justine is stressed. Meanwhile Lele ie praying. Justine is very confused by all of this, so is Andrea for that matter. Andrea is starting to feel okay as she calls to Justine "come on you're almost there" Finally Eva plugs one more cord in and Andreas tank then fills with purple gas killing her instantly. Lele is shocked yet relived it was not her. "Trust me she is in a better place then I am. "I mean this is the devil's house" she exclaims. Justine is more disappointed in herself then concerned for Andrea.

They all then proceed to walk back into the house. Matt knows if Lele comes back he is in deep trouble. Glozell is happy that Lele returned. Timothy is posses at Justine. "You let my friend die Justine". Justine then tries to take the blame off stating "I was doing the same thing as Eva but nothing was working". The blame does not stop. "Maybe she needed to go honestly what is she even doing here". Everyone in in pure shock. Oli yells "you killed her!". Joey then tries to change the subject for the well being of his friend and points out the first artifact. Lele puts it on the shelf and Oli discovers a sinister note.

"one among you, in league with the evil".