Bad Blood

Shane and Eva head up the staircase and discover something truly horrifying. A corpse being dragged by Sarah the maid. Eva asks "where is the bathroom" Sarah exclaims "you should probobley head downstairs". Eva does as so but shane remarks "I know what you're doing". Yet the staff had their own plan.

Shane and Eva finally take their seats while being bom-barted with questions. "where were you". Eva only replying "as much as I love a good make out I was litteraly pooping. Their friends don't believe it. They decide to settle down for a while but eventually they will tell everyone.

Shane is handed a note. As he says "y'all jealous" thinking its some harmless little note. The guests don't mind too much until Sarah brings out the dinner. Shane then later starts coughing up blood as the guests franticly try to see if he is okay. Oli says "what the hell is going on". Shane stating "I think I got poisned". His friends are even more scared let alone himself.

They later find a note in which they must find this symbol. Matt noticed it on the glass holder. They now place the glasses in the correct order. And a box opens. Glozell exclaims "oh no Jesus! I rebuke you Satan!".

Upon opening the chest. They discover they must find 3 life keys, one as high as a mountain top, the 2nd one hidden beneath the 9 circles of hell written in books and letters. The last, a team effort.

They split up into groups and long behold team mountain top ( Eva , Joey and Glozell ) find the first key. Team book ( Sierra , Justine , Andrea and Tim ) are struggling. And finally team box ( Matt , Lele and Oli ). Can't seem to get along.

Fifteen minutes role by and Shane is pronounced dead. The group in disbelief. Names are being thrown around bodies are being searched. And finally Joey discovers an eerie note. "The person who killed me isn't who you thought, its the house itself" "I am a member of the Society Against Evil and we have been battling this wicked force for centuries" "if you can collect 4 artifacts than the evil can be banished" "but in order to do so two must under-go a dark challenge and only one will survive" "if none of this is done by sunrise, you will all die".

The group in pure shock isnt buying that bullshit. Joey exclaims that they should get out of there while heading out the car exploads.....