All Out War

The guests skeem through the journal they find the next page, it appears to be a world war 1 solider named Colin Wentworth whom was gluttonous for gold.

They learn they must open a box but to do so a key must be recovered though it is hidden withen riddles. "Why does everyone in the 1920s love riddles so much?" says Tim. Once all three riddles have been solved, they can now open the box. A note is inside. They must head to the top floor in order to find the solider.

They get up there, Eva is expecting the worst. Once they arrive they see ( in Eva and Lele's perspective ) a solider who is hot like a tator tot. He asks why they have his gold, they give it to him so he decides to help them.

They head outside and it looks like they have entered a battlefield. They run while Colin starts shooting. He tells Eva to throw a grenade at the window, she does so and manages to do so with ease. They scavage the area and find a briefcase. "Burn before you read" it says. Colin starts smoking a cigarette at this point, which Eva is imedeitaly turned off. One of the guests points out that there is a black mark, Joey holds the lighter up against it and a code of numbers is seen, they enter that into the breifcase and it pops open. A note is inside and it reads "a lab experiment went wrong and it created a mutant, you must try to reverse the effects".

Joey and Oli are lead into the lab by Colin where they see this mutant man and suddenly the door shuts. They are locked in. Colin hands his gun to Tim who has to shoot more of these mutant people. Joey finally gets the antidote and sticks the syringe into the man and he kneels down, they see a crate so they must open it.

The guests stand outside, they open the box, dry ice appears to be inside. Lele smashes it with a hammer and a note is found, it reads "two must be selected to play a deadly game" Colin gets a burst of excitement "that's where the gold is!" He shouts. The guests are not too happy. Someone is going to die.