24

Naruto POV

I bite my lip and he goes to sit on the love seat so he can enjoy the show. I take off my shirt and playfully toss it on the floor, i then slowly slide down my pants and throw them to some random corner.

Before I could take off my briefs Sasuke signals me to come to him. I walk over to him and stand in between his legs.

"I wanted to be the one to take you out of these" the raven said as he kissed down my V line. He then proceeds to peel of the article of clothing, freeing my hard cock.

"Am I aloud on the bed now?" I say, straddling him and running my hands through his hair

"Of course princess" before I could complain about being called 'princess' he picks me up and throws me on the bed. When I look up I see Sasuke taking off his shirt with lust in his eyes.

Sasuke POV

To be honest I didn't intend for me and Naruto to get far tonight. Plus I still wanna talk to him about the yahiko situation. But I guess that's gonna have to wait because Naruto looks really delicious right now.

I take off my clothes as fast as possible. Once they are off I climb on top of Naruto and start sucking on his nipples.

"Ahh! Jumping right in I see" he says, I just ignore him and keep sucking. I then slid my hand to his inner thigh since that's where he's most sensitive. I earn a slight gasp from my lover indicating that it's turning him on

"Sasuke. T-touch me"

"I am"

"You know what I mean~"

"Remember what I said Naruto. I'm only making you cum from prostate stimulation" I say in a husky tone making Naruto whisper a curse word.

I then grab the lube and coat it on my fingers, while making eye contact with him so he knows what's coming next. I then stick one digit in his hot hole, earning a grunt from discomfort. I then start to massage the inner walls then I add  a second one in and start scissoring.

"Sasu-"

"I know baby, I just gotta make sure your stretched out good enough" he nods his head. When I'm done with that, I then start the search for his G-spot. It doesn't take long until I hear Naruto scream.

'Found it'

I then start to abuse the spot, making him go wild.

"YES SASUKE, FINGER ME RIGHT THERE" he screams, encouraging me to go faster

"That's right baby I'm gonna make up cum, you wanna cum for me"

"Ahhh, Yes S-Sasuke I wanna cum for you, and only you" I then start kissing his thigh  as he runs his fingers through my hair, turning me on.

" Mmm that's right, you only wanna cum for daddy" I then add a third finger and go harder.

"UH yes yes, only for you daddy. Please make me cum...ngh shit I'm about to explode!"

"Do it baby I want you all over me"
I say hooking my fingers up

"NGH SASUKEEEE~" he screams as he cums all Over my chest and on my bottom lip, making me lick it up.