Love

Remember when we first fell in love? How innocent we used to be?

Now look at us a torn couple. Our busy schedules keeping us apart while you are hoping to be expecting. It was troubling at first but we decided to keep riding on this seesaw even after we argued over petty things

You finally looked at me with hope in your eyes and you smiled softly.

"Jimin, im pregnant"
You told me those words so confidently right then and i didnt even know how to react but to be happy.

I ran over to you and i picked you up hugging you close to me.
"Hahaha! A sweet edition"
I said softly the fans have been knowing we've dated for over 2 years now and that we were going to marry soon within the next year or two.

"I love you jimin"
You told me and i couldnt help but smiled back as you spoke to me.

"I love you too y/n"
I got on my knees and i put my hand on your flat stomach that would soon grow everyday slowly but for surely.

"I love you too little jimin"

You laughed softly and we at that moment didn't feel torn but rather closer together. We were going to be a family and we were going to learn how to love ourselves first before we loved anyone else.

We were going to be public about this. There were no more rendezvous,no more hiding. It was just going to be us and our child.

"Let me love you mini me"
I told your protruding stomach around the 5th month of your pregnancy. The baby was kicking so happily but you described it as anger.

"Get away jimin before i punch you"
You had told me and i had stood up getting away with my hands up in surrender.