Prologue

"S-Satoshi-sama, I beg of you to not kill my daughter. She's innocent. She was framed." A grey haired old man pleaded, fat tears rolled down the corners of his wrinkled eyes. The man's face was pale as a ghost as he reconnected his head to the cold hard floor. For a while, moans echoed around the Hashimoto's clan council room.

"Naoki-san raise your head." A voice boomed with authority, addressing the man on the ground. This man on the big chair was known for being the 165thh leader, rightfully inherited from father to son policy. Unlike his cruel father, he was known for his kindness, compassion, and wisdom.

A great leader to be blessed upon for this situation.

Rubbing his smooth hands together, thinking of a greater solution. "How about, if I rearranged things?" Secretly hoping the older man on the floor would halt the crying. "With no blood shed," he slowly added.

The man's ears perked out immediately from interest. He lifted himself slowly as hope shined and sparked in his drenched eyes, feeling that this proposal would save his one and only precious daughter's life.

Before the Leader can continue with the new proposal he was interrupted.

"-But Lord Satoshi, do not rearrange this. This young woman deserves it." Haruka a council member protested with his arms crossed over his chest, adding more courage to the rest of the noblemen in the room to speak up and even louder, than he was previously was.

"Indeed!"

"End her life!"

"This is an despicable crime!"

Satoshi's brows furrowed with irritation as more and more noblemen hit him with more reasons why she should be executed. It was considered rude to interrupt the leader during his speech, but since he was still a young and youthful they used it as advantage; ignoring the fact how deep and frighten his voice was.

Having enough. "Silen-," one harshly stomped his foot onto the ground like child during a temper- tantrum. Reminding the young Lord, how very mature he was for his younger age.

"Lord Satoshi-"

"No.." Satoshi closed his eyes and stood up, popping a lollipop in his mouth. Since no noblemen wants to hear him out, he still have the power to do whatever he pleases with the snap of two fingers.

Including sentencing without any death associated.

And her punishment, banishment from this betsy, little region.