Prologue

Sky Rocket's POV:

"MOTHER! NO! PLEASE NO!" I held onto my mother and just completely lost it. My mother Elita One was gone. I couldn't believe that Megatron, who was a mech that I use train with and a friend to me, my mother and my father Optimus Prime, snuffed her spark in cold blood. I laid her back down on the ground and kissed her forehelm. "I love you Mother," I whispered. I got up and started looking for my father Optimus. "FATHER! FATHER! FATHER!" I heard a weak groan and saw Father lying there on the ground next to the escape pods. "Father," I shouted. I rushed over to him and I knelt down beside him. Father had gashes, bruises, scratches all over his body and one of his pedes was bent out of shape. He was still alive because I would see his chassis slowly rise and fall as he vented and I would hear him breathe through his mouth. Even though Father was still breathing, it was labored. I noticed that one of the escape pods was missing. "S-Sky....Rocket," Father rasped weakly. I looked down at him and Father barely had his optics opened. Father coughed and groaned in pain. I laid a servo on his shoulder to keep him calm. "Easy Father. You're badly hurt," I said to him. I looked around to see where my little sister Jade was. I didn't see her anywhere. "Sh-She's not here m-my son. I-I sent her a-way s-so that way sh-she'll be s-safe from M-Megatron and the dec-epti-cons," Father said softly. We then saw two vehicons appear and they began to pull me away from Father. "Let go of me. Father. FATHER!" I yelled. Father stretched his servo out weakly. "Sky.....Rocket. N-No," he said in a whisper. Then with a sigh, Father lost consciousness and his servo fell limply to the ground. "Father," I whispered and started to cry. Then I felt someone hit me on the back of my helm and everything went black.