Lonely

17 year old Grayson has been lonely his whole life. Sure he has his sister and his parents but there has always been someone missing. Grayson could make friends but that's hard for him because he's different. He's not like the other boys in his class, he likes crop tops, flowercrowns, skirts and anything feminine. Though some people thought he was brave they would never actually want to talk to him cause they could ruin there reputation. He would get made fun of everyday and sure he would be sad about it but instead he decided to ignore it. Though this all changed one day when a new student named Ethan bloom came into his class. Grayson was in total shock when he saw him because Ethan was exactly like Grayson, he wore a crop top , short shorts and pink vans with a matching flower crown. Ethan felt the exact same way when he saw Grayson.

4 months later
The two of them have become the best of friends, the had started talking and have the same things in common like favorite colors, favorite bands and many other things. Grayson had finally found a friend and was not lonely anymore,if anything he would have to be the happiest boy on earth. Ethan completed him.

Hey guys this is my first oneshots book and I hope you enjoy 😊 I'll try and make more daily.
If you have any suggestions you can tell me in the comments I don't really do smut though it makes me uncomfortable. So aside from that bye 👋🏽