Panic attack

Grayson and his brother Ethan were inseparable, they went everywhere together and did every thing together. You would never see one of them without the other.
Ethan was Grayson's everything, Grayson loved him more than anything in the world and if anything ever happened to him Grayson wouldn't know what to do with himself. Except for panic

Grayson's p.o.v
I woke up expecting Ethan to be next to me, but shockingly he wasn't.So I called his name but in return I heard nothing. I figured he would be in the bathroom or the kitchen so I checked but I found no one. I kept calling his name but nothing. I looked everywhere but no Ethan. At this point my chest started to tighten and it was hard to breathe. I was trying to calm down but instead I started crying hysterically and hyperventilating. I thought I was dying. But what made it worse was thinking of dying without getting to say goodbye to Ethan. Now at this point I was screaming, I just needed to see Ethan.

Ethan p.o.v
I woke up early this morning to make me and gray breakfast, but there was nothing there so I went to the grocery store to buy us what we needed for breakfast. I was gone for at least an hour and I don't know if gray woke up yet. I  don't think he did because I called him 2 times to make sure he was ok because I know he can get scared sometimes.
I was on my way home and when I walked to the door I could here screaming so I started freaking out. What if someone was in there hurting my Grayson. So I opened the door as fast as I could to find Grayson in the corner curled up into a ball crying hysterically and screaming.

Grayson's p.o.v (again)
I was still crying and screaming because I was scared, but then I heard the door opening and I knew it was Ethan but I couldn't stop crying and screaming I still felt like I was dying. That was when Ethan dropped was looked like groceries and ran over to me and started telling me to calm down. After about 6 minutes I stoped crying and Ethan hugged me. I was fine but I had a headache from all the crying and screaming. So Ethan got me medicine for the headache. I told him what had happened and how I thought he left me but instead he told me he would never leave. And we sat there and cuddled for what seemed like forever but I wasn't going to complain because I liked cuddling with him. This is all I needed Ethan.

Hey guys I hope you liked this one, I probably messed up a lot of things but I'll try and make my others better. Anyways thanks for ready and have a great day 💖