Alone

Ethan had always loved Grayson he just never told him.
Now that Ethan is 20 he highly regrets not telling him because now his whole world is crashing down.
About 1 week ago Ethan received a letter that brought him to tears.
The note said " you have been invited to the wedding of Grayson bailey and his wife Ashley welling."

After reading that one sentence Ethan broke down and started crying like there was no tomorrow.
He could not believe that the boy of his dreams would be marrying somebody else. What hurt him the most is that he would invite Ethan to see him marry someone else and love someone else.

1 week later

Ethan did not want to attend the wedding but found himself there. He wanted to see Grayson one last time.
When he walking into the ceremony hall he was dumbfounded. He saw Grayson with a  beautiful women. She had glossy blue eyes, long blond hair kept to the side, and a pretty smile.
But what hurt him more was when Grayson leaned in and kissed her, he looked truly happy. That's when Ethan lost it and ran out the hall back to his car. He drove back home crying his eyes out, he couldn't stand watching that scene unfold.
Ethan just sat in his and cried not wanting to talk to anyone.

Hey guys sorry I was gone for so long i kind of ran out of ideas and I had a lot of stuff to do. I hope you enjoyed this chapter bye 🤗🤗